Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I didnt watch the Utd game. Didnt fancy lapsing into a coma from the frustration.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Glad I didnt watch the Utd game. Didnt fancy lapsing into a coma from the frustration.
Yeah not watching it- I can’t make myself suffer through it! Been watching the darts but it’s finished so being forced to watch the end

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just interested what made you support your team? Is it family or choice etc

I can’t even remember when it was but I was really young and there was a game on telly and man u won so I supported them πŸ˜‚ it worked out ok I suppose as I think the other team was Crystal Palace!
my dad was a Brighton supporter- so I also support them as do theboys but my dad was not impressed at the time when I chose to support united πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I can’t even remember when it was but I was really young and there was a game on telly and man u won so I supported them πŸ˜‚ it worked out ok I suppose as I think the other team was Crystal Palace!
my dad was a Brighton supporter- so I also support them as do theboys but my dad was not impressed at the time when I chose to support united πŸ˜‚
As a 12 year old, I fell in love with Gary Neville. Got my first United shirt on my 13th birthday.

• Heart
I didn’t have a choice about being a city fan πŸ˜‚

Although both of my brothers are big Utd fans. My dad feels betrayed. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn’t have a choice about being a city fan πŸ˜‚

Although both of my brothers are big Utd fans. My dad feels betrayed. πŸ˜‚
another city fan!!! πŸ’™ my dads a city fan and so is most of my family so i would’ve been disowned. we don’t talk about the other team in manchester in our house 🀣

• Haha

My first football memory was David Beckham scoring that halfway line goal, I remember my Dad showing me it on our very old tv - I think he may have tape recorded MOTD 🀣 so from that moment on I supported Manchester United. My Dad - born in Stockport - supports West Ham because they were the first Team he went and watched. If I was to go by that theory I would be supporting Buxton Town 🀣
My Dads still not impressed with my choice of team, he even brought it up in his Father of the Bride speech at our wedding 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m one of those girls who has never taken any interest in football until the Euros πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sorry not sorry πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

This peaked my interest…

7BDE5732-4FFE-4E45-A598-B477F165B94D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I didn’t have a choice 🀣 It’s very rare to live in Newcastle and support anyone other than Newcastle. We’ve been there through the highs and lows but the fans are very very loyal here. I couldn’t imagine supporting anyone else 🀣

• Heart

When I was a kid I used to watch this channel on Spanish TV and they used to show PL games every weekend (most of them were United ones) so I started watching and supporting them; and here I am now. Suffering them week in and week out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My first football memory was David Beckham scoring that halfway line goal, I remember my Dad showing me it on our very old tv - I think he may have tape recorded MOTD 🀣 so from that moment on I supported Manchester United. My Dad - born in Stockport - supports West Ham because they were the first Team he went and watched. If I was to go by that theory I would be supporting Buxton Town 🀣
My Dads still not impressed with my choice of team, he even brought it up in his Father of the Bride speech at our wedding 🀣
We were at wedding that day and I kept going into the tv room to check in good old tele text to get the scores πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.