Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel so sorry for chilwell, that’s got to be such a massive blow especially when he was playing so well. also got to wonder how much of an impact it will have on his chances of getting into the england squad for the world cup 😭😭😭

wonder if chelsea will sign or loan a new LB in the window?
Yeah gutted for him. I think it will be really tough for him to be selected for the wc squad tbh and we all know Southgate has his favourites

Let’s bloody hope they buy/loan new LB cos Chelsea’s January fixtures will be the death of me
BB74455E-125A-4713-85FF-83FB1077AD1B.jpeg

This is me whenever Chelsea are playing these days
1640703772043.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Writing just made me miserable, so I called my girls for a drink in the evening. I'm thankful now that I changed my mind about becoming a public prosecutor because I would also become an alcoholic. All I can offer is hugs and crying together @calmyourritas but I'm sending my love and I will remember to drink to you ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Writing just made me miserable, so I called my girls for a drink in the evening. I'm thankful now that I changed my mind about becoming a public prosecutor because I would also become an alcoholic. All I can offer is hugs and crying together @calmyourritas but I'm sending my love and I will remember to drink to you ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The last match was only 2 days ago but I'm already feeling needy for new Mason content. Hope our noodle starts again tmrw

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been so ill over Christmas, think all the cold and flu tablets have got to me, it took me a good 20 minutes of watching the Watford v West Ham game FOR Deccers to notice he’s not playing (or even in the squad).
I just wanted some ✨ spice god damn it!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.