Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic again but I’m obsessed with M&S Romford 🤣 we love a bit of gavin and Stacey here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
God damn it, I spend an hour with my kids and feel like I’ve missed a whole thread!

Thanks @Smca53 for the new thread and @jflurker93 for the title 👏🏻

@laylavd sending you ❤

In answer to the poll it’s a firm yes, any time he wants me to. Kitten is cringe and I detest bleep.

As you were you lovely lot 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Get your mind out of the gutter!! I meant like I travel everywhere by large seal 🤣🤣🤣
Uh huh, sure

God damn it, I spend an hour with my kids and feel like I’ve missed a whole thread!

Thanks @Smca53 for the new thread and @jflurker93 for the title 👏🏻

@laylavd sending you ❤

In answer to the poll it’s a firm yes, any time he wants me to. Kitten is cringe and I detest bleep.

As you were you lovely lot 💙
But where do you stand on the silk shirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Midnight thoughts after a long day. You'll probably hate my style seeing how much you like some of Mason's outfits 🙈 😂 😂 same ones that make my eye twitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell I got behind again! I’m regards to the picture of Billy looking pale… I LOVE it. bleeping hell he’s so fit 😍 love me a pale guy with big nose and ears 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.