Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Would you call Mason “Daddy” if he asked you to?

• Yes

Votes: 47 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Only at Christmas

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jflurker93 for the title, the smut, the blozzer videos (if you’re new here… maybe read the last thread), you’re the gift that keeps on giving 👏

I kept his name in normal writing so that it stayed the same as the rest of the threads because I don’t think I could’ve coped with it looking different 😅

Recap:

⚽ Same absolute chaos as usual

As you were

E92DABF7-EBD1-4044-A1E9-81A9688981E2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Merry Christmas Daddy… right that’s all you’re getting til next year!’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love you mase, but it’s money mase or nothing. Not in a month of Sunday’s is he getting me using daddy. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks to @jflurker93 for the title, the smut, the blozzer videos (if you’re new here… maybe read the last thread), you’re the gift that keeps on giving 👏

I kept his name in normal writing so that it stayed the same as the rest of the threads because I don’t think I could’ve coped with it looking different 😅

Recap:

⚽ Same absolute chaos as usual

As you were

View attachment 902200
Thanks for the new thread @Smca53 !
Easiest poll I’ve ever had to vote in. I would call Mason Daddy at any given opportunity 🤣

Thanks for the new thread @Smca53 !
Easiest poll I’ve ever had to vote in. I would call Mason Daddy at any given opportunity 🤣
Thank you @jflurker93 also for the thread title!! 👏🏼😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just gonna post the moment he gave me daddy issues… because why the hell not 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.