Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely off topic but this advert came up on my Instagram and I’m crying 🤣🤣🤣
EFD59E42-908B-43C5-A02F-5C726CE5530B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks babe I genuinely really appreciate that and I completely get that you've had mean/nasty people on here being rude to members and/or lying. I just thought i had "proven" myself enough to show that I wouldn't just make stuff up for attention but honestly its okay, i'm just gonna step back for now. It's also that I didn't want to spill anything straight away and wanted to keep it just on this thread on purpose. So thats why I was not explicitly writing names, so it's just a bit annoying when someone writes their full names on purpose draws attention to it. But i've requested to get that text post deleted so its all good. Hope you guys have a good christmas, bye for now x
So sorry you feel like you need to leave. We will be here if you decide to come back ❤

A few things:

Could an option on the ‘Would you let Mason call you kitten’ poll be ‘duck no’.
I stepped away for less than an hour and I think you got through 10 pages and a new thread.
Thank you @Smca53 and @jflurker93 for the thread and title.
Also @jflurker93 I’m never coming back from the Daddy Issues or the undone bow tie videos. I’m still a hot mess.
Finally, I love you guys. My sick note just got extended for another month today. I’ve taken a bit of a backward step this week with my anxiety, etc when I’d been making good progress. But I can forget all about that in this space with you guys and I love you for that. Thank you. ❤❤

Don't be discouraged by that, this is not a straightforward journey. Sometimes you go a couple of steps back, but with time it gets easier. I'm sure you will feel better soon, sending lots of love ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder how many times I’ve used that gif today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.