Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely really sorry you feel that way as I don’t think anyone will have intended that, anything said would just have been intended to be all in good fun. We like gossip (we’re all on Tattle after all) but I think we’ve had so many invaders here saying daft stuff (although I’m not for a minute saying that’s what you’re doing! I hope you feel welcome here, I for one have enjoyed your company) that it makes it hard not to automatically fall back on joking about gossip that gets posted here because there’s just been so much posted that’s difficult to believe

Although fyi I still choose to believe Mason’s lawn is as manicured as Stamford Bridge✌ shout out to Butternips
Thanks babe I genuinely really appreciate that and I completely get that you've had mean/nasty people on here being rude to members and/or lying. I just thought i had "proven" myself enough to show that I wouldn't just make stuff up for attention but honestly its okay, i'm just gonna step back for now. It's also that I didn't want to spill anything straight away and wanted to keep it just on this thread on purpose. So thats why I was not explicitly writing names, so it's just a bit annoying when someone writes their full names on purpose draws attention to it. But i've requested to get that text post deleted so its all good. Hope you guys have a good christmas, bye for now x

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The next one needs to be:

Would you let Mason call you Kitten

🐈⬛🐈⬛🐈⬛🐈⬛
A few things:

Could an option on the ‘Would you let Mason call you kitten’ poll be ‘duck no’.
I stepped away for less than an hour and I think you got through 10 pages and a new thread.
Thank you @Smca53 and @jflurker93 for the thread and title.
Also @jflurker93 I’m never coming back from the Daddy Issues or the undone bow tie videos. I’m still a hot mess.
Finally, I love you guys. My sick note just got extended for another month today. I’ve taken a bit of a backward step this week with my anxiety, etc when I’d been making good progress. But I can forget all about that in this space with you guys and I love you for that. Thank you. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A few things:

I stepped away for less than an hour and I think you got through 10 pages and a new thread.
Also @jflurker93 I’m never coming back from the Daddy Issues or the undone bow tie videos. I’m still a hot mess.
Finally, I love you guys. My sick note just got extended for another month today. I’ve taken a bit of a backward step this week with my anxiety, etc when I’d been making good progress. But I can forget all about that in this space with you guys and I love you for that. Thank you. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A few things:

Hope you’re okay. Sending lots of love and hugs and we’re all here for you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Major hugs 💙💙 don’t be hard on yourself about steps backwards, it’s a journey but not a straightforward one - you’re doing amazing x

• Heart
my illness may have taken me out of my girls weekend, but if not, hope they are ready to find a sports bar on Saturday 😂
FFS I’m on my bingo Xmas day out on Saturday in Chester. That’s two games on the trot I’ll miss 🥵🥵🥵

FFS I’m on my bingo Xmas day out on Saturday in Chester. That’s two games on the trot I’ll miss 🥵🥵🥵
Ok I really do sound like an elder with my bingo day out but I promise I am getting drunk after 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A few things:

• Heart
A few things:

Love you lots! I know it’s hard but please don’t let the little set back you’ve just had detract from the amazing progress you have made! You’ve got this ❤❤❤

• Heart
A few things:

We’re all here if you need anything @laylavd 💙💙

• Heart
A few things:

Sending lots of love. ❤

• Heart

Ok I really do sound like an elder with my bingo day out but I promise I am getting drunk after 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy!

I’m not even ashamed to say I rescheduled something I had on for Saturday daytime, to friday night, so that I wouldn’t miss the game 🤣 What has happened to me?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Just realized I'm missing the match, again, because I go watch my team play against the mighty Greuther Fürth 😂

Sending you a big hug @laylavd ❤❤

• Heart
A few things:

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Enjoy!

I’m not even ashamed to say I rescheduled something I had on for Saturday daytime, to friday night, so that I wouldn’t miss the game 🤣 What has happened to me?!
It’s my Mums birthday on Sat, can I reschedule that? 😂
Jokes aside - my Dad has been moaning to me all week that lunch has been booked bang on kick off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.