Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Thanks to @jflurker93 for the title, the smut, the blozzer videos (if you’re new here… maybe read the last thread), you’re the gift that keeps on giving 👏

I kept his name in normal writing so that it stayed the same as the rest of the threads because I don’t think I could’ve coped with it looking different 😅

Recap:

⚽ Same absolute chaos as usual

As you were

E92DABF7-EBD1-4044-A1E9-81A9688981E2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Smca53

VIP Member
Yeah go on then- it's not even the talking to much bit, I just feel like it's gotten a bit mean
I’m genuinely really sorry you feel that way as I don’t think anyone will have intended that, anything said would just have been intended to be all in good fun. We like gossip (we’re all on Tattle after all) but I think we’ve had so many invaders here saying daft stuff (although I’m not for a minute saying that’s what you’re doing! I hope you feel welcome here, I for one have enjoyed your company) that it makes it hard not to automatically fall back on joking about gossip that gets posted here because there’s just been so much posted that’s difficult to believe

Although fyi I still choose to believe Mason’s lawn is as manicured as Stamford Bridge✌ shout out to Butternips

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I am praying to the FBC God’s that today is another super soaker Saturday 🌊 Will just one of them deliver the goods or will both? Maybe if Mase see’s Dec whipping his top off he will follow suit. ✨manifest✨ People ✨manifest✨ 😂😂
Even Mr P is on board with this, although he was pissed 😂 I asked if he'd got any plans today and he said just watching the football.
Me - Mase v Dec?
Him - Yeh obviously. 3 goals for Mason, 2 for Dec and they both somehow get MOTM
Me - And take their shirts off?
Him - Yeh if you like. And then they'll exchange fluids and create some super hybrid Mason-Dec combo. Maslan.
Me - Or Decson.

Drunk Mr P is a closet football slut, I'm so proud 😂

I had a lovely dream about Giovanni last night. Quite gutted to wake up actually…

• Haha
Reactions: 21

jflurker93

VIP Member
Ok don’t hate me for this I’m trying to keep myself busy but, I thought you might want a whole 1 minute and 30 seconds worth of eye fucking?

I could be wrong you might all think it’s vile and disgusting, I couldn’t decide on a different song though.
Feel like Daddy Issues has got me in a chokehold.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

jflurker93

VIP Member
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS 🥵
HES JUST STARED INTO MY SOUL
IVE HAD TO REWIND IT 78 TIMES

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

jflurker93

VIP Member
The dry teeth were out again today. I guess the G.O.A.T.S haven’t given him any advice on that…

Bit of spicys lipo tummy too !

D63D08D4-F6FF-4294-AD39-77EDDC26C39B.jpeg
F0F9F675-5771-4E59-8917-290BB7F32300.jpeg
C1AB1573-1A2D-4940-993F-67D7E5EDB6D2.png
6109F670-62AE-487E-8B3D-AB3AB71E0C3F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Evening!

Had a stressful day at work… absolute horrendous actually and I just want to go to bed and cry. Going to catch up now🤍

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve sat and cried for a bit. Had some McDonald’s chips. And I’m now watching Elf.

also would like to let everyone know I’ve never partaken in salmoning.

• Heart
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
So the man in my life has just dropped flowers off for me ❤ (Winston the labrador not Mason Mount)

84705844-2F2F-4D02-89EE-F3936D14BE9E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Happy Friday y’all 🥰 I’ll feel better at 5pm when I can sleep the entire weekend away.

In the meantime…

16FC1065-ACB4-4938-8706-E1D7648CACE9.jpeg

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Afternoon all, happy Friday!
Just dropped Mr P off at the train station as he's having his Christmas do today - look out @jflurker93 he's heading your way! 😂
Having a little lunch break and then it's operation Christmas Tree 🎄
The Mason Mount bauble will be leaving the warm confines of my bosom and hanging proudly for all to see! 😂
Come back soon @Suder34 💙 I obviously won't miss your disgusting pics but you do bring some logic and sensibility that I think we all need! I hope that makes sense, I couldn't think of the right word!

Have a good day everyone! 😊

• Heart
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
❤

Spoke to an EXTREMELY nice doctor.. he even sounded fit!
God I’m even thirsty when I’m stressed.

He suggested beta blockers and I’ve got a 2 week sick note. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Ltm19

Hello 👋

Not so new recruit here.

Won't comment much but would like to say hi everyone.

Also a big Gio fan. 😍

• Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
The next one needs to be:

Would you let Mason call you Kitten

🐈⬛🐈⬛🐈⬛🐈⬛
A few things:

Could an option on the ‘Would you let Mason call you kitten’ poll be ‘Fuck no’.
I stepped away for less than an hour and I think you got through 10 pages and a new thread.
Thank you @Smca53 and @jflurker93 for the thread and title.
Also @jflurker93 I’m never coming back from the Daddy Issues or the undone bow tie videos. I’m still a hot mess.
Finally, I love you guys. My sick note just got extended for another month today. I’ve taken a bit of a backward step this week with my anxiety, etc when I’d been making good progress. But I can forget all about that in this space with you guys and I love you for that. Thank you. ❤❤

• Heart