Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NPB is live to her 12 viewers, they keep asking her about french girl. I swear if she says anything to stir the pot, and we have a load of twats coming here. I am going round her house with my baseball bat. 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm going to be mean. Sometimes I see things that Mason wears, like the silk shirt, and think "God, that's something Ronaldo would wear :sick:".
Which I guess doesn't really make a difference for @PunkRocker 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I like the silk shirt, you know what it’d look good with? A mullet. 😍
On the subject of Mason’s new do. He talks about hair in this video and has previously had a mohawk. 😱 Apparently if he was going to pick something ‘out there’ he’d do it again.
It is around 8.40mins in so you don’t all have to suffer creepy Josh for 32mins.

He does look extra fluffy in this so it is a lovely 32mins if you can block out Josh.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
On the subject of Mason’s new do. He talks about hair in this video and has previously had a mohawk. 😱 Apparently if he was going to pick something ‘out there’ he’d do it again.
It is around 8.40mins in so you don’t all have to suffer creepy Josh for 32mins.

He does look extra fluffy in this so it is a lovely 32mins if you can block out Josh.

I love this video - apart from Josh 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I like the silk shirt, you know what it’d look good with? A mullet. 😍

I could overlook the silk shirt (but only at Christmas!) but the mullet is a big NO. I rather the butcher gives him the short hair again and him growing a mullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus I forgot how boring NPB is. She’s sat reading her tweets out to 16 people

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.