Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we not mention ‘kitten’ when the blozzer clip is around, I can’t cope… 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks @Smca53 for the thread!! And @jflurker93 for the title!! ❤

Laughing at the poll! I was going to say only at Christmas to continue with the theme, but I had to be truthful, no Daddy for me!

The number title is giving me anxiety 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Hopefully we will be in another thread tomorrow night 🤞

I draw the line at he calling me Mommy.
Kitten, princess everything else is on the table but Mommy 🤢
Just imagining it (thanks for nothing brain) is making me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah go on then- it's not even the talking to much bit, I just feel like it's gotten a bit mean
I’m genuinely really sorry you feel that way as I don’t think anyone will have intended that, anything said would just have been intended to be all in good fun. We like gossip (we’re all on Tattle after all) but I think we’ve had so many invaders here saying daft stuff (although I’m not for a minute saying that’s what you’re doing! I hope you feel welcome here, I for one have enjoyed your company) that it makes it hard not to automatically fall back on joking about gossip that gets posted here because there’s just been so much posted that’s difficult to believe

Although fyi I still choose to believe Mason’s lawn is as manicured as Stamford Bridge✌ shout out to Butternips

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well the good news is we will only have to look at that title for about 20 hours before we need a new one 😂 especially with tomorrow being duck me friday!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.