Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to say something that might be controversial but...I don't mind NPB that much. She's obnoxious and as basic as they come. But she's not the worse clout chaser that Mason knows. JD, who has just been mentioned is a better example. And there are plenty more.

Also, @jflurker93 if you like a mullet, you need to watch the Hypa Hypa video I shared yesterday if you haven't already. It gets me all 🥵 though I love Nico with a mullet, with a fake bowl cut, with his normal hair, probably bald...😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe not, but her birthday treat can be watching the game. Aren’t you a West Ham family anyway?! 😂
Dad is, Mums more into individual players rather than an actual team, I did originally suggest it as a birthday trip… but I’m heading back to sleepy Somerset tomorrow so that’s not happening 😂

ps I don’t like the shirt, it reminds me of silky pjs 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
am i the only one who likes the shirt? 😞
On the grand scale of horrendous outfits, this is not up there with the sunglasses, face print suit and tank top, so i'll take the shirt

• Haha
I'm going to say something that might be controversial but...I don't mind NPB that much. She's obnoxious and as basic as they come. But she's not the worse clout chaser that Mason knows. JD, who has just been mentioned is a better example. And there are plenty more.

Also, @jflurker93 if you like a mullet, you need to watch the Hypa Hypa video I shared yesterday if you haven't already. It gets me all 🥵 though I love Nico with a mullet, with a fake bowl cut, with his normal hair, probably bald...😂
Need to go to bed. Took ages to work out JD. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
just had a look she got 6 viewers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lmfao I have about 600 followers compared to her 5000 and I think even I’d have more than 6 🤣😳. She can’t even class herself as an influencer because she never posts or “influences” anything?!

On the grand scale of horrendous outfits, this is not up there with the sunglasses, face print suit and tank top, so i'll take the shirt
No I’m a big fan of the shirt 🤣🤣🤣🤣❤🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmfao I have about 600 followers compared to her 5000 and I think even I’d have more than 6 🤣😳. She can’t even class herself as an influencer because she never posts or “influences” anything?!

No I’m a big fan of the shirt 🤣🤣🤣🤣❤🥵🥵🥵
I don’t understand why she bothers going live when it’s all questions about mason, that’s she doesn’t want to answer.

Need to go to bed. Took ages to work out JD. 😂
I was trying to think of girls names beginning with J. 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’ll tell you what shirt I like and I hope he recycles it… the gucci one 🥵

• Heart
  • Sad
I swear sometimes I read on the WAGs thread and my blood pressure just raises so much.

Not someone saying that Foden is stuck with two young kids and a crazy gf. No wonder he cheats.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

As always people defending them cheaters while the guilty ones are their partners. If he didn't want kids he should have used a condom; and if the gf is really crazy he should leave her, not cheat on them.

Not feeling sorry for her because he is a serial cheater, and she still stays with him instead of dumping his ass, but saying that he is justified in his cheating is just disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

No I love it 💙 Id take him in any of those outfits to be fair. End of the day, they’re always coming off🥰

Spotted this on Jamie Redknapp’s post about Mason. Would love to see Mason and Declan on A League of Their Own 😯

E4F8C526-7350-4B5E-B6A1-FA07DBD51694.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
But do you love the ‘shirt’? 🤣
I suppose it doesn't bother me. The man could wear lady Gaga's meat dress and I think I'd be ok with it 😂

Now, I really prefer Kepa with curls..that last scene though 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning everyone. Happy duck me Friday! Lets hope it’s a smooth one to the weekend!
Fave pic of the week 😍😋😍❤
6B1B12AF-4FDF-465E-8B7E-0CE9D2DCB07B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning all! Happy Friday! Have a great day everyone. xxx

ps Definitely not sexulising 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning FBC 💙 happy duck me friday!

just caught up on what I’ve missed after going to bed, the shirt is a 10…. That is all I have to say.

@jflurker93 I’d watched the daddy issues video more times than I care to remember before I left the house at 6.15 this morning. You’ve created gold!! Will I ever get over it? Probably not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.