Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Is @MensaBarbie1985 still on holiday? She hasn't posted for a while. Hopefully getting laid in the sun.😘
Thanks for checking in on me lovely....I wish that was the case! I'm back now but first did a G.Bush special (not on this thread of course) and then haven't really had much to input after that...

I've been honest about my mental health struggles before and to be honest at the moment I'm just feeling a bit down and a bit lost right now. I feel like an absolute spoilt brat for saying so but this past week has made me realise that all the nice things and the insta-worthy holidays don't really distract from what I really want in my life and it's the one thing that money can't buy. It doesn't help I'm back at work tomorrow and the first thing I'm doing is having a meeting about potentially losing my current job

Tried to put on a cheerful face by planning to put up the Christmas tree but instead just sat down and had a good cry. It doesn't help that my ex is currently living his Christmas fairytale with the woman he left me for and their five kids (between them - even he doesn't move that quickly!). We live in a really small town and his parents are literally 30 seconds round the corner.

I'll continue to lurk and honestly you guys really do cheer me up and give me a smile... I don't want to bring down the mood here to the level of my rapidly shrinking libido!!!!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to you all xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28

foreverbeginstoday

Ladies - I am a massive lurker on these threads but I feel #50 is the time to join & introduce myself 😬 after laughing so much these past few days my husband thought I was mad 😂🤦‍♀️

You really do brighten my days WFH 😊 so thank you 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Chani10

VIP Member
Thread 50!! Elder thread 👵👵
Title by @calmyourritas

Recap:

-Most of the thread consisted of the hangover from all the Saturday content and the preparation for Monday's content, which ended up being...well, not what we expected.
-Tiktok still scares us, but entertains us at the same time, because of the stories we see there. Be careful everyone, deflapitation is a real danger.
-There was a Chelsea-United match, which ended up in a draw. Mason came on for the last 15 minutes.
-However, all is good, because according to the teens, his caption on IG means he isn't leaving Chelsea ❤ #hiddenmessages
- @jflurker93 and @Geexoxo went to see the City boys and Spicy. We got some great videos and thankfully, everyone survived the snowstorm.
-Mason and Kai's acting skills left us all speechless. But we still love them.
-We analyzed a really disgusting picture of Mason to see his tan lines. So disgusting I'm posting it again. Horrible. Look away!

- @Scuffed finally boarded the Chilly train. We are so happy ❤
-Then the unexpected happened and Mason couldn't go to Paris for the Ballon d'Or gala. But he didn't just stay home eating ice cream wearing his Versace suit, no. He joined other teammates at Stamford Bridge for a little event. It's something 🤷‍♀️
-Also, Mase finished 19 on the Ballon d'Or list. But he's number 1 in our hearts :love:

tumblr_8e7647374932551f556f5e806f94d973_aff2fa0e_1280.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25

keylimepie

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for the love! I was called a useless dickhead this morning by my lovely husband. Why? Because I put a cheese sandwich in his pack up rather than a ham one. Now you can see why he’s eternally in the bin.
6B796588-ECCB-40EC-9772-F4AF59EC3C0E.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Happy 50th guys 💙 WHAT A RIDE ITS BEEN!

im just home from the awards, what a wild Monday night 😂 sadly not at Stamford bridge, but even im not convinced im not Jorginho at this point 👀😂

Just wanted to say, I love this place & our 50th thread feels like an appropriate time for a bit of a love in!

cheers to the laughs, the tears, the washing machines, the band, the album, the playlist, the shlong share, the dreams, the TikTok’s, wet Wednesday, mount me Monday, sweaty Saturday, to uno, the Bentley, to everyone with a nickname, to butternips, the initiation check list, the memes, big tony, the nip, the spit pic, to the FBC!! And to Mason Mount 🥂 thanks for having no idea we exist but thank you for bringing us together

to the next 50! 🥂 Love you all 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 24

GGina

VIP Member
I reckon Deb's does a Sainsbury's shop for him every week
She definitely unpacks it for them and tells them off for eating it before she’s finished
“Nathan get your mitts off those yoghurts I haven’t even put them in the fridge yet! 🙄
“Boys I got those crisps you both like, don’t eat them all at once”

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member

It was!! Just a shame about the groom really 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We are a germ free household. I've painted over the red cross that I'd painted on the front door. I've drowned under a week's worth of work today to get up to date again but I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Can't believe we are on thread 50. How the hell have we filled 49 threads?

• Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Happy 1st December everyone from me and this happy chappy who needs to buck up his Christmas spirit! 🤣🤣
5852DC34-D635-4159-964A-458C0492F676.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
One of my uni mates had a mate from home who had some kind of sexual escapade with jam. She became known as Anal Jam from then on 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
I like how the piano got a little cameo. Wonder how he’s getting on with that?

One of the harem posted a photo at the piano last week. We assume he was wooing her. She has since unfollowed him. So I’m assuming he’s not getting on well with it…

• Haha