Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just talk about chillys insta story? The mans never seen Harry Potter before? WHAT THE duck?
My dream night in would be having a Chinese and watching HP! This is just another reason I will NEVER be on the chilly train. Wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Can we just talk about chillys insta story? The mans never seen Harry Potter before? WHAT THE duck?
My dream night in would be having a Chinese and watching HP! This is just another reason I will NEVER be on the chilly train. Wtf
I just said it on his thread 😂 But hey, maybe he's using this time off to right his wrongs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A few training photos from today to help with the ick...love it!
If Tommy T could help a little bit by letting him play more than 5 minutes, I'd appreciate it.
How is he wearing shorts?! It’s bloody freezing here! I even made the dog wear a coat today 😂
31C150D8-E333-40F0-B66B-40C01DA4FA2C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No Harry Potter, no Chinese, how is this man still alive?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Time for a Slytherin joke? Anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just said it on his thread 😂 But hey, maybe he's using this time off to right his wrongs.
Always knew there was something off about him! What human says no to salt and pepper chicken? Honestly Ben hun I can’t cope anymore
CEAF6BB5-4D85-43DA-969E-BCD1501288C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just waiting for someone to say "I've never watched the movies either" so we all can use our :oops: reactions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was coming here to say the same thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.