Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
Let’s play a game, who does this carrot belong to do we think?

I hope Daddy, but I’d say Rom.

A211C4BA-9D4F-4F4E-856A-2DFCCB12672F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

laylavd

VIP Member
I've made a new GIF. I've got absolutely nothing to do today, you may get some more.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

• Heart
Reactions: 20
GOOOOOOD MORNING FBC! I had an early night last night, sacrificed some FBC time for some sleepy. Anyway, I’m up, at work and feeling fresh as a daisy for it! It’s game day AND wet Wednesday which is the making of a great day in my eyes.

I had a look at chilly story last night, those floors 🤯 I’d be on my arse 9 times out of 10 and what an absolute bigger to keep clean! The dust!! The footprints!! Mase looked cute though, can’t wait to watch him play with my dog 🥰

Time for the FBC tree to go up 🎄

F962A0EB-CA9A-4A9E-AF81-BE05C9B2553E.jpeg

• Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Can we just talk about chillys insta story? The mans never seen Harry Potter before? WHAT THE FUCK?
My dream night in would be having a Chinese and watching HP! This is just another reason I will NEVER be on the chilly train. Wtf

• Haha
  • Wow

keylimepie

VIP Member
Morning! I’m just not even going to bother with today already! Have a lovely day all. Thought I’d share this again….
CBF9CE12-D465-4E42-85FE-9523E2CE8BDC.jpeg

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
Pics please! 🥰
I’ll have a look and see if I can find some that won’t out me! There was wands, potions, sorting hat table plan, a poster to look like you’re going through Platform 9 and 3/4, tables were themed to areas of Harry Potter’s world so Gringotts, The Three Broomsticks, Ministry of Magic etc.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Smca53

VIP Member
I think I'm going to start responding to all emails and text messages with GIFs. Just seems like a more fun way to communicate 😂
“How do the Mason Mount threads move so fast, how are they on thread 50?!” Well for starters we communicate via gif 85% of the time 🤣

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
You can tell the teens have never been around a lad before. Saw on tumblr asking if mason and Carlotta are dating “as she touches him a lot.” I am not huge on the stylist industry but surely you have touch the person to style them. 😆😆😆🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
What are the chances that Jack will pick up the wrong one in the morning and sit there munching on a dog treat? 🤣
"Sash, this tastes funny"
"Jack, hun, that was for the dog"
"Dogs have advent calendars too? How do they know which door to open?"

https___s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_52565de060ccf36c55badbed87632d7d.jpg

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
What are the chances that Jack will pick up the wrong one in the morning and sit there munching on a dog treat? 🤣
“Sasha these choccies taste a bit weird”
“Serves you right for shagging Emily Attack you prick”

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
She definitely unpacks it for them and tells them off for eating it before she’s finished
“Nathan get your mitts off those yoghurts I haven’t even put them in the fridge yet! 🙄
“Boys I got those crisps you both like, don’t eat them all at once”
She’s deffo that mam who says your not allowed to eat the food in the fridge from the Xmas shop until Xmas day 🤣 poor Tone just wants his mini sausages and satay skewers 🤣🤣

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Gerard well and truly needs to be fast tracked to the recycling plant. I’ve just had him moaning because I missed some dust on the surround sound and there’s finger prints on the fridge.

• Angry