Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ain't Harry Lambert is she. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope you’re okay because I just know what this photo is doing to the two of us 🥵

I am imagining I am her… I am REMOVING the bow tie and he is removing the shirt…

FAAE0A53-89E4-49EC-B99C-B20FA01105C9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I zoomed in on the nails in pic 5..... didn't bother me... this is it, I'm officially too far gone now and I don't care 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And to think there was a time where I nearly had the ick and left

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Phil asked me today if I wanted to try and get tickets for the Khan boxing match in Feb and all I thought of was daddy at boxing 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy 50th guys 💙 WHAT A RIDE ITS BEEN!

im just home from the awards, what a wild Monday night 😂 sadly not at Stamford bridge, but even im not convinced im not Jorginho at this point 👀😂

Just wanted to say, I love this place & our 50th thread feels like an appropriate time for a bit of a love in!

cheers to the laughs, the tears, the washing machines, the band, the album, the playlist, the shlong share, the dreams, the TikTok’s, wet Wednesday, mount me Monday, sweaty Saturday, to uno, the Bentley, to everyone with a nickname, to butternips, the initiation check list, the memes, big tony, the nip, the spit pic, to the FBC!! And to Mason Mount 🥂 thanks for having no idea we exist but thank you for bringing us together

to the next 50! 🥂 Love you all 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.