Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for @StephenTJackson to read about the anal teasers
Anal teaser sounds like the start of a good night. And what I'm gonna call Mason's fingers from now on. My hole being gently teased and stroked, a finger slightly pressing into my hole. Gently loosening me up as my hole relaxes and opens up for more. Mason sliding those long fingers slowly but surely into my arse. One, then another, scissoring his fingers to open me up and get me moaning. Lightly tickling my prostate as he does. Sending me off the edge and cumming with just a couple of his fingers in me and nothing else. Not even touching the rest of my body.

This doesn't feel like my best work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How on earth are we going to link the anal teasers and the riding gif in the next thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We're going to have to find a title appropriate synonym for anal or it'd be changed to something else 😂 autocorrecting the autocorrected.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The cats are eating the bleeping Christmas cheese!

ive got one of those stupid trees with fake snow, it’s bloody everywhere

Oh and the plug is missing from the outside lights…. I bet twatface took it with him!
3A2DA099-FB75-4451-B2EC-AC68E73A35A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS FIRST PIC PLEASE ? I NEED TO STARE AT IT FOREVER PLEASE I CANT BREATHE

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s deffo that mam who says your not allowed to eat the food in the fridge from the Xmas shop until Xmas day 🤣 poor Tone just wants his mini sausages and satay skewers 🤣🤣
Me when I get caught raiding her tin of quality street for the pink fudge ones before she gets them out for the family
DFB4C905-7074-4143-8CA9-21AF9E8E2214.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.