Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to begin, I don't even know what these candies are 😂

second, I could listen to him talk. all. day. 😩

third, why is this not my real life😑
I’ll buy you some anal teasers maltesers when I kidnap you next year! 👍🏻

Would it be inappropriate to make a poll about letting Mason put malteasers up your bum 🤣🤣 that’s tickled me 😂
I bet it would tickle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would it be inappropriate (as if we care) if the poll was;

Would you let Mason put maltesers up your bum?
Yes
No
Maybe just at Christmas
I mean someone was talking about smegma before so I’d say you’re good.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you want to know something funny? I'm listening to a song right now that says "up the ass" in German 😂
Now instead of thinking about one of the singers while listening to it, I'll think about Mason and this thread 🙈😂
If they sing it at the concert in January...dead!
I need to know what that is in German please!

just not sure about the chocolate being… there…. I had a bad experience with a mini milk lolly once so I’ve been put off (no it wasn’t up my bum 😂)

the tree is finally up hurrah! pic of the idiot Christmas cheese stealer for reference…

56B8468F-48EA-4084-B775-F4AB41B3C8AD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

just not sure about the chocolate being… there…. I had a bad experience with a mini milk lolly once so I’ve been put off (no it wasn’t up my bum 😂)

the tree is finally up hurrah! pic of the idiot Christmas cheese stealer for reference…

View attachment 897865
So mini milks are now on the list too. 🤣

• Haha

View attachment 897865
Awww, what an adorable baby ❤

And, on today's lesson of "useful German" we have "in den Arsch"= in the ass.

• Haha
Wait, you don't have that in the US? I swear I've eaten those things while I was there :oops: I'm shocked right now. Was it all a dream? Did I buy them at the airport? 😂
maybe they are called something else or maybe I'm incredibly sheltered 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One of my uni mates had a mate from home who had some kind of sexual escapade with jam. She became known as Anal Jam from then on 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ll buy you some anal teasers maltesers when I kidnap you next year! 👍🏻

I bet it would tickle 🤣🤣🤣
Is it chocolate covered malt balls? I can't wait to tell you the name of those here!!

Whoppers!! 😂🤣😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.