Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gerard well and truly needs to be fast tracked to the recycling plant. I’ve just had him moaning because I missed some dust on the surround sound and there’s finger prints on the fridge.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The cuteness of Mase and Ben hanging out at Ben’s with his family and dog on a Tuesday night 😭 I can’t cope

The tracksuit doesn’t bother me. IM IN TOO DEEP

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Gerard well and truly needs to be fast tracked to the recycling plant. I’ve just had him moaning because I missed some dust on the surround sound and there’s finger prints on the fridge.
On my way round to kick him in the face! 👍🏻🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is he from the 1950's?

Gerard you are never getting out of the bin with that attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tell him to do it his bleeping self 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I like how the piano got a little cameo. Wonder how he’s getting on with that?

One of the harem posted a photo at the piano last week. We assume he was wooing her. She has since unfollowed him. So I’m assuming he’s not getting on well with it…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The cuteness of Mase and Ben hanging out at Ben’s with his family and dog on a Tuesday night 😭 I can’t cope

The tracksuit doesn’t bother me. IM IN TOO DEEP
I love that he likes being comfy. Me too Mase, me too 😍😍

One of the harem posted a photo at the piano last week. We assume he was wooing her. She has since unfollowed him. So I’m assuming he’s not getting on well with it…
Maybe she could play piano better than him and he didn’t like it 😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Does Gerard have a death wish? 👊🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
He's lucky he is not my partner 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Tell him that the 50s were 70 years ago, maybe he didn't get the memo..

I love that he likes being comfy. Me too Mase, me too 😍😍

Maybe she could play piano better than him and he didn’t like it 😂🤣
I also like being comfy, but he could wear nicer ones!! Like the one in your photo!

• Heart
People at the tram must think I'm mentally ill, firstly I was howling from anal teasers talk, then I nearly had a heart attack from Chilly's IG. What a journey
I’m pissed off because I replied to Bartosz’s Q&A AGAIN asking if I could lick his face AGAIN and he ignored me AGAIN

If you want you can actually ask him in two of his languages, I know someone who could help you with polish...
He has hands, nobody is forbidding him from doing it himself if he has a problem

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Camilla hopped straight on the flight back to Florida when she got let out of the bathroom heard his piano skills

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a night. Anal teasers followed by Mason Mount hopping along on the ground like a dog. Just another night in the land of the FBC

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's fuming watching that story. So other guests get to walk around the house and play with a dog? But she wasn't allowed out of the bathroom.
Fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's fuming watching that story. So other guests get to walk around the house and play with a dog? But she wasn't allowed out of the bathroom.
Fuming!
Mason doesn’t get locked in the bathroom?! 😤

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.