Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 50!! Elder thread πŸ‘΅πŸ‘΅
Title by @calmyourritas

Recap:

-Most of the thread consisted of the hangover from all the Saturday content and the preparation for Monday's content, which ended up being...well, not what we expected.
-Tiktok still scares us, but entertains us at the same time, because of the stories we see there. Be careful everyone, deflapitation is a real danger.
-There was a Chelsea-United match, which ended up in a draw. Mason came on for the last 15 minutes.
-However, all is good, because according to the teens, his caption on IG means he isn't leaving Chelsea ❀ #hiddenmessages
- @jflurker93 and @Geexoxo went to see the City boys and Spicy. We got some great videos and thankfully, everyone survived the snowstorm.
-Mason and Kai's acting skills left us all speechless. But we still love them.
-We analyzed a really disgusting picture of Mason to see his tan lines. So disgusting I'm posting it again. Horrible. Look away!

- @Scuffed finally boarded the Chilly train. We are so happy ❀
-Then the unexpected happened and Mason couldn't go to Paris for the Ballon d'Or gala. But he didn't just stay home eating ice cream wearing his Versace suit, no. He joined other teammates at Stamford Bridge for a little event. It's something πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
-Also, Mase finished 19 on the Ballon d'Or list. But he's number 1 in our hearts :love:

tumblr_8e7647374932551f556f5e806f94d973_aff2fa0e_1280.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Love the recap, well done @Chani10

I’m sweating at the chelsea insta story my heart is skipping beats left right and centre 😍
I need the teens to edit this clearer
51BB6C82-B885-4AF5-9384-93D35C9CC90C.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Title by @calmyourritas

Recap:

-Most of the thread consisted of the hangover from all the Saturday content and the preparation for Monday's content, which ended up being...well, not what we expected.
-Tiktok still scares us, but entertains us at the same time, because of the stories we see there. Be careful everyone, deflapitation is a real danger.
-There was a Chelsea-United match, which ended up in a draw. Mason came on for the last 15 minutes.
-However, all is good, because according to the teens, his caption on IG means he isn't leaving Chelsea ❀ #hiddenmessages
- @jflurker93 and @Geexoxo went to see the City boys and Spicy. We got some great videos and thankfully, everyone survived the snowstorm.
-We analyzed a really disgusting picture of Mason to see his tan lines. So disgusting I'm posting it again. Horrible. Look away!

-Then the unexpected happened and Mason couldn't go to Paris for the Ballon d'Or gala. But he didn't just stay home eating ice cream wearing his Versace suit, no. He joined other teammates at Stamford Bridge for a little event. It's something πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
-Also, Mase finished 19 on the Ballon d'Or list. But he's number 1 in our hearts :love:

View attachment 895881
Thanks for opening a new thread @Chani10 while we were all drooling over suit pics πŸ₯΅
Fab title too @calmyourritas πŸ‘
Welcome everyone to the milestone elder thread! πŸ₯³

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the the new thread @Chani10 ! Amazing recap! ❀
I agree, truly horrible picture! Let me see it again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Title by @calmyourritas

Recap:

View attachment 895881
Thank you so much for creating the new thread @Chani10 and for the great recap. Thanks for the title @calmyourritas ❀

I can't believe we are on thread 50, we deserve a video from Mase. We are his most loyal fans when we are not thirsting after his friends/teammates.

Us celebrating this milestone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Title by @calmyourritas

Recap:

View attachment 895881
Thank you for the new thread and recap @Chani10 and @calmyourritas for the title! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cant believe we’re on thread 50. We will be getting our bus passes in no time! πŸ‘΅πŸΌ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
STOP IT NOW
This is giving me groomsmen photo vibes, I need a lie down (I’m already in bed)

F840B257-D875-4715-9C02-6CCEF92303CC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.