Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha. I’m 5 years older than my brother and I remember telling him that he would get his owl and letter for Hogwarts when he turned 11 coz really I was at Hogwarts and he believed me! 🀣
This is brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ My siblings collect anything from duvets, cushions and stationery. Both have dressing gowns with that look like a wizard cloak. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

It was!! Just a shame about the groom really 🀣🀣🀣🀣

We are a germ free household. I've painted over the red cross that I'd painted on the front door. I've drowned under a week's worth of work today to get up to date again but I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Can't believe we are on thread 50. How the hell have we filled 49 threads?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Further proof Benjamin and I are meant to be, I’ve also spent my afternoon watching the first Harry Potter :love: Only difference between us is that I could recite it word for word…

It’s also obviously the first time I’ve watched it since these threads started because I howled everytime they said β€œHe Who Must Not Be Named”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just went and read the chaos you are causing on the WAG thread 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I nearly died!

Let’s play a game, who does this carrot belong to do we think?

I hope Daddy, but I’d say Rom.

View attachment 897212
Definitely Lukaku, or was it in this thread a TikTok about Antonio? He is packing too.

I Don’t like Chinese - never watched a Harry Potter πŸ€“.

I'm sorry. I'm putting you in his train! That or the bin, your choice!

I had a Harry Potter themed wedding πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ I’ll see myself out 🀣🀣🀣
No way!! That's so cool!!!

@Geraldine.20.jobs glad to see you again! So happy all of you are finally ok!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Being ill is not good for my bank balance though. I spent a bloody fortune on Black Friday 🀣🀣

Merry Christmas to me from me
View attachment 897352
Love the boots!! 100% recommend getting some of these especially for the breaking in process! I learnt the hard way when my docs gave me such bad blisters I thought the boots were sawing through my heel and my feet were gonna drop off!! Wear them every time I have my docs on https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-SILIC...p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.