Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all! Happy Wet Wednesday and happy December 1st!

I dreamt about Mason again, not surprising really when he’s all I think about all day! 🀣 Nath and @keylimepie were getting married and Mase was very upset because Nath asked Ian Beale to be his best man and Mase and Dec only got to be ushers. It was a surprise wedding though like on Don’t Tell The Bride and Nath was organising it all and he arranged it at Harry Potter Studios in Gringotts 🀣🀣🀣 It was all very romantic and our Zara is now Mrs Wood! πŸ₯°πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Have a great day everyone xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Big T raging because this stupid story has reared its head again, even after he managed put a stop to Chelsea flying to Paris πŸ₯²

Poor Mason missed out on attending the Ballon D’or for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy 1st December everyone from me and this happy chappy who needs to buck up his Christmas spirit! 🀣🀣
5852DC34-D635-4159-964A-458C0492F676.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

One of my friends sent me this this morning πŸ˜‚ apparently mason is obsessed with PIM after his 22 year relationship ended
So he started a 22 year relationship with Voldy in 2017, is Mase an elder?! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ladies - I am a massive lurker on these threads but I feel #50 is the time to join & introduce myself 😬 after laughing so much these past few days my husband thought I was mad πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

You really do brighten my days WFH 😊 so thank you πŸ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ladies - I am a massive lurker on these threads but I feel #50 is the time to join & introduce myself 😬 after laughing so much these past few days my husband thought I was mad πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Come join the madness 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Welcome - embrace the madness,

*disclaimer- it’s a bus in the gif not a train😐*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Welcome! ❀❀❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
anyone seen the wills written by Mason's fan accounts on instagram about not talking about his private life? SISTERS there is gossip in Tattle 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is he so sexy, funny, hot, cute, choke me but also kiss my forehead material all at once. If it's not how a groom looks like at my own wedding I'm not going

@Chani10 what a great job you did with new recap β™₯β™₯
I have Netflix box sets to watch but I can't stop watching and reading about Mason Mount .. I lick him faster than a Devon split . .....as a gay man I think of him as perfect that ass it's like an all you eat buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning FBC πŸ’™ Happy Wet Wednesday 🌊

No dreams for me I’m afraid, but I am buzzing off the fact that I’ve just manage to arrange to finish work on the 17th Dec and not go back til 6th January! Can hardly contain my excitement πŸ˜‚

Welcome to the madness @foreverbeginstoday πŸ’™

Hope everyone has a great day 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.