Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait!!
A male model I follow on IG is spending time in London now and he's been posting a lot about Winter Wonderland...which makes me think of the fanfic 😂 my mind!
I thought you were going to say Mase had followed him or liked one of his photos and they’re both in London and we were going to have a whole new rumour starting. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't wait!!
A male model I follow on IG is spending time in London now and he's been posting a lot about Winter Wonderland...which makes me think of the fanfic 😂 my mind!
Introduce me please 😂 I once slept with a male model who took me to Chester zoo (that’s not why I slept with him) but omg I felt like an utter goddess

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought you were going to say Mase had followed him or liked one of his photos and they’re both in London and we were going to have a whole new rumour starting. 🤣
He's really hot. I would totally support Mase trying to make him his new instahoe :sneaky:
He's a Barça fan, though. So maybe Mason can sign for them instead of Real and the love story can continue.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He's really hot. I would totally support Mase trying to make him his new instahoe :sneaky:
He's a Barça fan, though. So maybe Mason can sign for them instead of Real and the love story can continue.

oh my.......

It’s named after the song not an interrogation game 😂😂
I'm literally sitting here thinking of the 21 questions I could ask him that he HAS to answer! Oh the mind boggles.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm literally sitting here thinking of the 21 questions I could ask him that he HAS to answer! Oh the mind boggles.....
oh look. Another list I need to make 😂

This duck Me Friday is off to a poor start...tried to get laid..didn't (Mason would never!)

Supposed to be packing for 6 people for the weekend...but I'm overwhelmed by it so I'm sitting on the bed talking to you guys 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, and who will be choosing the bloody suit? 🙈
It won't even be the right size. I'm not ready for this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

None of his clothes fit properly. Well his training/playing kit is nice and snug which I appreciate but nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I'm not so sure that he'll wear a suit. He'll show up in a tacky velvet tracksuit with glitter and blonde hair. But I still would!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not Mason related but I’ve been investigating Ruben’s hands whilst I should be doing work… story of my life

Conclusion: Very Manly 🥵

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.