Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Chani10

VIP Member
Thread title provided by @Suder34

A brief recap of the last 24 hours:

-Mason was in Paris during the international break but @irishgal2013 decided not to tell us. She says it was to stop the instahoe talk, which is a good reason. I think it was so I wouldn't run around Paris looking for him 🤷‍♀️
-More people who can't read the room showed up and we sent them to tumblr again. Please, see the title and get the message. Thank you.
-A certain someone showed up again, but we'll pretend that never happened.
-We welcomed @belle6161 to the madness that is this thread! ❤
-Mason decided it was fashion week today. First, he posted ANOTHER video featuring the Burberry jacket. Most liked it, some of us were not so sure about it. When we were recovering from said video, he decided to post a tiktok with even more horrible outfits. I have a headache!
-Apparently, Carlotta is the best stylist in the business. Mason, I think you might need glasses, babes.
-Surprisingly, Mason still plays for Chelsea.

Enjoy thread number 47 :m

mason-mount-accuses-thomas-tuchel-of-playing-lsquomind-games-with-him-after-norwich-hat-trick-...jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
I’ve spent today surrounded by instahoes and men with wash bags 😂 and I’m not even sorry… I’m still confused about what day or time it is also! But never mind… I’m getting laid! (Have to keep reminding myself of that one 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 19

laylavd

VIP Member
I'm nervous to say this because I feel like this look won't last long. But. This is almost peak Mason again for me.

He just looks so fluffy and warm and a cheeky little shit and weird and well I could go on for days.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Morning all! Happy Friday! 💙
Going to do a bit of shopping today and it's definitely a beanie kinda day, I'm not wasting my precious time doing my hair to go outside in a gale!

In other news, I've just scalded my tuppence with a cup of tea because I dunked my biscuit a bit too vigorously 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 18

QueenL

VIP Member
Ermmm....I just saw this and if I'm going to be traumatised, all of you need to suffer too.

Why do people need to make these gifs?? This is stuff from nightmares

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
How did my life get to a point where i'm sitting in front of a laptop desperately waiting to see someone's hair who i've never met? i think i have issues.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

nellyloz123

VIP Member
What is going on with haircut saga? I he growing a mullet? Going for highlights? Dreadlocks?

anyway….

look what came today!
016D8233-3832-4911-958E-3B9B5240A66D.jpeg

D7FE0526-C67E-4541-B713-3923F30BA98D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Also as fbi I officially applied for a restraining order on behalf of mason and chilly for NPB. She 100% reading on here as she following anyone they are linked with. Restraining order on the way fake steak.

• Haha
  • Wow

Chani10

VIP Member
Yeah, and who will be choosing the bloody suit? 🙈
It won't even be the right size. I'm not ready for this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16