Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you told him you didn’t really want to do it with him anyway and you always pretend he’s Mase? 👊🏻
I was like tit, did I say the wrong name by accident 😂 or maybe he pretends I'm someone else too 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was like tit, did I say the wrong name by accident 😂 or maybe he pretends I'm someone else too 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe next time you try it on don’t ask him to wear the Mason Mount mask, maybe it puts him off 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kai isn't...I guess the winning goal was scored by the wind or something :cautious::cautious:
If your guy needs help choosing a suit, do let me know.
The wind 😂

Erm, I’ll send you his measurements and you can pick it? Hands off him though!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weekend starts now!! Let’s get WYLD!!! Starting my weekend off with pick n mix… not wine 😂 so exciting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well Hello all! It’s been a looooooooong day!
2 things, firstly, it’s much colder up north!!! 🥶 and secondly does Mase get a plus one?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well Hello all! It’s been a looooooooong day!
2 things, firstly, it’s much colder up north!!! 🥶 and secondly does Mase get a plus one?!?!
I can be his plus one. I'm closer to Paris and I already have dresess for than kind of event 🤗
No heels, though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also what is with guys, literally just put on my Insta that I was in Manchester and someone I got with like 10 years ago has slid into my DMs within 5 minutes of posting 😳
Does he not know I have a Mr R (x2)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.