Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, if he goes to the gala does this mean………..he’s going back to Paris? 👀;)🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😭😭😭
I actually love the suit, but please for the love of god Mason no.

DCL would look fantastic in it though!

93F50018-D030-4DAC-8437-C7AD18440F5A.jpeg
96CC1EA2-7C83-4E1C-8F50-CB9B1F1F8500.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
oh look. Another list I need to make 😂

This duck Me Friday is off to a poor start...tried to get laid..didn't (Mason would never!)

Supposed to be packing for 6 people for the weekend...but I'm overwhelmed by it so I'm sitting on the bed talking to you guys 😂
Tried to get laid? By who? Someone off our list? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
91471562-5C10-4E93-9166-AD469B646257.jpeg

Ladies I’m smashed! Bottomless brunch has ended me 😂 I’m being forced to drink coffee in the bath 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, of course, Moschino is option number 1. Maybe too high fashion for Carlotta. Or too expensive for Mason. We know he struggles with money because his Chelsea salary is so bad.
Colours, weird patterns, glitter...what else do we need?

00004-Moschino-Menswear-Pre-Fall-2022-Credit-Brand.jpg
00050-Moschino-Menswear-Pre-Fall-2022-Credit-Brand.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
apparently I can't even pull the dick I'm married to...how am I supposed to pull these young guns in?!?
I hope you told him you didn’t really want to do it with him anyway and you always pretend he’s Mase? 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are we sure that he will attend?
As I remember from previous years not everyone attends, I think only the top 3 players are there.

Reactions: 4
😭😭😭
I actually love the suit, but please for the love of god Mason no.

DCL would look fantastic in it though!

View attachment 889320View attachment 889321
Well, of course, Moschino is option number 1. Maybe too high fashion for Carlotta. Or too expensive for Mason. We know he struggles with money because his Chelsea salary is so bad.
Colours, weird patterns, glitter...what else do we need?

View attachment 889329View attachment 889330

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.