Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, since no one is doing it, I'll open a new thread 😂 😂
At least help me find the title or something. And do you want a poll? Maybe about what we think the new hairstyle is going to be? :unsure:

Reactions: 4
My theory is that he's letting his hair grow. I have seen many women who had very short hair had to get small haircuts while trying to grow the hair so it looks as even as possible.
Not sure how I feel about it.
I had to do this 🤣 it was the worst thing ever! I cut my hair this short… and wanted to grow it back within a year so there was a lot of clips for months 🤣🤣 I feel masons pain 🤣
56CB79E7-5D79-42A1-BD06-B4E42D906FCA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok, since no one is doing it, I'll open a new thread 😂 😂
At least help me find the title or something. And do you want a poll? Maybe about what we think the new hairstyle is going to be? :unsure:
Daddy's hair threat gave us all a scare and Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.