Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I love the little weirdo, he's such a dork and he makes no sense! 🥰
'Love the little weirdo' 🤣🤣 I've just almost spat my coffee out at this. Didn't burn anything though, thank goodness. 🤣

I’m trying to decide how whar schedule to put these xmas fics up as, every other day? Do you wanna read them all before xmas or a couple between xmas and new year I really can’t decide 🤯🤯🤯
In all honesty I'll read them multiple times so you don't need to save any new ones for between Christmas and New Year.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy duck Me Friday, one and all! I see we can now add tea and biscuits to the list of food items that we’ve managed to turn sexual in a weird way

Hope everyone has a great day. I need to stop spending money in Black Friday sales 😩 I keep telling myself I don’t need anything but sadly that doesn’t seem to do the trick

@Chani10 I enjoy the regular German lessons💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In all honesty I'll read them multiple times so you don't need to save any new ones for between Christmas and New Year.
Okay I’ll get them all out before then, here’s a sneaky peak of the schedule so far 😉

4EB53062-6E83-48EC-BBDA-BB500A3A376F.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.