Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@PunkRocker Can you please confirm the technicalities? Am i dunking my biscuit or is Mase dunking his? (I think you said you dunked yours this morning so i assumed i was dunking mine too) Either way, as long as there's a dunking, i'm happy
I think when she dunked her biscuit it was just her… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t you dare scar oreos biscuits for me
just me learning a new form of English...because we definitely don't call Oreos biscuits over here 😂

but I think since we are the receptacle then we are the tea, he's the biscuit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
just me learning a new form of English...because we definitely don't call Oreos biscuits over here 😂

but I think since we are the receptacle then we are the tea, he's the biscuit

Thanks for confirming....Mase, my tea is ready for your biscuit anytime

• Haha
I'm confused right now reading the thread but I do want Oreos 😂
Also, your German word of the day is Keks (masc)= biscuit/cookie. My real drama in England was with the zucchinis 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, your German word of the day is Keks (masc)= biscuit/cookie. My real drama in England was with the zucchinis 🤦‍♀️
what are you doing with your zucchini and is it similar to what we're doing to our biscuits?

• Haha
Keks, I like that! 🤣

What did you do with the zucchini/courgette? Did you dunk it too vigorously? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love keks!

What’s the german word for tea? x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
what are you doing with your zucchini and is it similar to what we're doing to our biscuits?
Get your mind out of the gutter for a second 😂🙈
I meant the confusion 😂 Like biscuit is British and cookie American. British say aubergine and courgette. Americans say zucchini and eggplant. Germans say zucchini and aubergine. Why? To drive me bleeping crazy, apparently 😂

I love keks!

What’s the german word for tea? x
If you mean tea as in the drink, it's Tee. So pretty easy. If you mean it as dinner, Abendessen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe you lot managed to make tea and biscuits sound dirty 😂😂😂
Actually, on second thought, I don’t know why I’m even surprised 🤣

• Haha
Get your mind out of the gutter for a second 😂🙈
I meant the confusion 😂 Like biscuit is British and cookie American. British say aubergine and courgette. Americans say zucchini and eggplant. Germans say zucchini and aubergine. Why? To drive me bleeping crazy, apparently 😂

If you mean tea as in the drink, it's Tee. So pretty easy. If you mean it as dinner, Abendessen.
In that case, my fave thing ever is Tee & Keks 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.