Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title provided by @Suder34

A brief recap of the last 24 hours:

-Mason was in Paris during the international break but @irishgal2013 decided not to tell us. She says it was to stop the instahoe talk, which is a good reason. I think it was so I wouldn't run around Paris looking for him 🤷‍♀️
-More people who can't read the room showed up and we sent them to tumblr again. Please, see the title and get the message. Thank you.
-A certain someone showed up again, but we'll pretend that never happened.
-We welcomed @belle6161 to the madness that is this thread! ❤
-Mason decided it was fashion week today. First, he posted ANOTHER video featuring the Burberry jacket. Most liked it, some of us were not so sure about it. When we were recovering from said video, he decided to post a tiktok with even more horrible outfits. I have a headache!
-Apparently, Carlotta is the best stylist in the business. Mason, I think you might need glasses, babes.
-Surprisingly, Mason still plays for Chelsea.

Enjoy thread number 47 :m

mason-mount-accuses-thomas-tuchel-of-playing-lsquomind-games-with-him-after-norwich-hat-trick-...jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think this gif sums up today

great recap despite the chaos that was today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

-Mason was in Paris during the international break but @irishgal2013 decided not to tell us. She says it was to stop the instahoe talk, which is a good reason. I think it was so I wouldn't run around Paris looking for him 🤷‍♀️
-More people who can't read the room showed up and we sent them to tumblr again. Please, see the title and get the message. Thank you.
-Mason decided it was fashion week today. First, he posted ANOTHER video featuring the Burberry jacket. Most liked it, some of us were not so sure about it. When we were recovering from said video, he decided to post a tiktok with even more horrible outfits. I have a headache!
-Apparently, Carlotta is the best stylist in the business. Mason, I think you might need glasses, babes.

View attachment 886095
@Chani10 thanks for opening new thread, fab recap 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@laylavd

Bring them on. This fingering scene is proving elusive.

His nimble thumb found her clit, teasing it with languid strokes, as he slid another finger into her. He held her close with his other arm, his lips caressing the delicate skin of her neck. “I’ve got you.” He whispered, telling her to let go.

Cassie felt weightless as her boyfriend’s talented fingers teased her, leading her to the kind of pleasure only he could supply. She was safe in his arms, able to free herself so could enjoy the sweet bliss that coursed through her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@laylavd

His nimble thumb found her clit, teasing it with languid strokes, as he slid another finger into her. He held her close with his other arm, his lips caressing the delicate skin of her neck. “I’ve got you.” He whispered, telling her to let go.

Cassie felt weightless as her boyfriend’s talented fingers teased her, leading her to the kind of pleasure only he could supply. She was safe in his arms, able to free herself so could enjoy the sweet bliss that coursed through her body.
Reposting them in this new thread because why not.
Screenshot_20210823-165009_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210906-151651_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-102133_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank for the thread and great recap @Chani10 :love:

To share my thoughts on the new photos (I was going to say ‘put in my tuppence worth’ but @PunkRocker has changed the meaning of that word) I enjoy the teal a lot, the jeans are fine as long as the crossing lanes aren’t also on the front, and the ugly outfit with photos all over it as me convinced that Carlotta fancies him and is trying to repel other women

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 886095
Thank you @Suder34 for the tittle, and @Chani10 for creating the new thread and that amazing recap! ❤❤
Last point....:LOL::LOL:👌

Also, are you happy about Dortmund??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@laylavd

I give you ✨ wet ✨ fingers

341DC086-14F6-401E-9DD4-1AB543730368.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.