Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Hi everyone, long term lurker here. Thought I would come out of the shadows and say hi to you lovely lot 👋

I've spent the last three weeks reading all the threads and you guys have made me laugh so much! I'm not a TikTok teen as old enough to be Mase's mum and only an instahoe in my dreams! Also not Butternips 3.0 or 4.0 (I forget which version we are on) as never met Mase. Only footballer I ever met was Sol Campbell nearly 20 years ago. He smiled and winked at me in Harrods once and I panicked and ran in the other direction 🤦‍♀️

Its so refreshing to find like minded people on here who share my appreciation for the beautiful soul that is our Mason...... and his socks...... I feel like i've finally found my tribe 🥰

Have to admit that Spicy is my number 2 with Billy Gilmour as my number 3 (I'll take the box of shame if necessary). Really can't explain the Billy thing other than finding his accent seriously sexy. No-one beats fluffy haired Mase though 🥵

I have to give massive kudos to whoever posted the pink dildo (can't remember who that was, sorry). I was laughing so hard, I was snorting like pig! it still make me laugh even when I think about it :LOL:

@irishgal2013 - I am seriously impressed at your FBI skills. Please teach me your craft? 🙏

Anyway folks, keep doing what you're doing as its honestly the only thing that has kept me smiling the last few week so thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Suder34

VIP Member
Right first half thoughts so from from mother also shown her pics of them to help her out 🤣😂

Pickers-that was a good save But hes, - no other opinion yet!
Walker- looks like a thug, also has a flat face
Chilwell-He’s the one you showed me last week- looks like a sleaze ball
James- Cute but funny eyes.
Stones- You fancy him! He’s Is rather lovely even better when wet! ( mother. 🙉)
Maguire-looks like you’d bounce off him if you ran into him not very attractive
Phillips- odd hair, cute dimples tho
Henderson- does not look like a footballer but scored that well!
Kane-not sure- looks a bit basic
Sterling-he’s a wee little thing
Foden- looks like he’s 15

I mean she’s not far wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

jflurker93

VIP Member
WELCOME TO THREAD 39!

One thread away from the big 40 !

Original title was I want him in my vagina, but not like that but I was worried it might get pulled down for indecency so I tweaked it a little! 🤣

📈 Let’s get the polls back up and running so vote for you’re fave Mason’ism from his wisdom teeth tik tok’s! 🦷

You get 2 votes each so use them wisely!

RECAP OF #38!

⚽ We were still revelling in the aftermath of Teethy Tuesday

⚽ You get leaky boobs after giving birth 💦

⚽ Most of us are ancient and it would be our LAST CHANCE on Xfactor if we auditioned, all because the tumblr teens won’t leave us alone AGAIN

⚽ @GGina has shagged a year 9 👀

⚽ We clarified that winter wonderland is full of instahoes and baddies

⚽ The Balenciaga baguette bag seems like the perfect accessory for WYLD, to hold our ham wallets

⚽ Jorgi aka @Isanythingrealanymore is 29 😧

⚽ LUKAKU IS 28 !!! HOW? 😵

⚽ @irishgal2013 was told to ‘go somewhere else to open your shit mouth’ after explaining Mason was just numb from anaesthetic and he doesn’t usually talk like Harry Kane

⚽ Mason’s having his shark teeth put on a best friend necklace for Dec #BrosOverInstaHoes

⚽ @irishgal2013 is an actual member of the FBI and charges £40 an hour for her services

⚽ We like to thirst over Harry Styles sometimes

⚽ Mason is ruled out of the Albania game, still pending an update for the San Marino match. Sorry I forgot we want #SocksNotStats

⚽ Declan withdrew from camp due to illness aka missing his bestie

⚽ Half of the england squad are missing whilst half of the FBC are off work sick looking like Mase under his furry blanket, coincidence? 👀

97C4212E-3688-4A78-98B2-6C7CB0708704.jpeg

⚽ We’re not one to start rumours *cough cough* @Smca53 … but we think Mase pulled a sicky to go for some Salt Bae Steak

⚽ This England Camp can get fucked!

366CE85E-2D72-4A87-95B7-7F191C233CB8.jpeg

⚽ We had the driest wet wednesday to date

⚽ Tik Tok Teens pointed out that this isn’t Mason’s real smile (no shit he’s got a gauze gaws in his gob and he’s high as a kite)

C2594FD4-7BA4-4F62-A319-D01CEB522166.jpeg

⚽ We decorated the thread with some of our fave photos of Daddy, it was a lovely moment

⚽ 💡JG divides the thread more than Tink 🧚‍♂️

⚽ Spicy’s abs scare us #CardiBLipoTummy

⚽ Mason looks like Moana’s dad with his kitty tickler and teeth necklace

6DE58F86-528A-44D1-BA3C-7BBC1E393893.jpeg

⚽ Daddy has apparently flew over to Portugal to meet an instahoe for some pancakes & syrup 🇵🇹 #MrWorldWide

⚽ @PunkRocker had her Mason Mount bauble delivered. She’s going to wear it around her neck until the Christmas Tree is up 🎄

⚽ Mason posted Part 2 of his dental surgery comedown, so we’ve had Teethy Tuesday AND Thursday!

⚽ Big T was driving a spaceship 🚀

⚽ Debs is a karen and doesn’t understand FiveGuys is said as one and not F.I.V.E. GUYS.

⚽ Mason would swallow a burger whole and we would all swallow something of his whole

⚽ He thinks the dental surgery put botox in his lips 👁👄👁

⚽ “Look at the size of these ones”

⚽ “Nah something’s gone wrong here”

⚽ “Nah they’re massive. Oh my god!”

⚽ Mason did his best impression of an instahoe with too much lip filler, see below

750AD7D3-CACA-40E5-A10E-1833DEB8F1ED.jpeg

⚽ We confirmed Reece James does actually have some socks and they’re not non existent, @GGina will be relieved! 🐴

⚽ Gaz will now be known as Gareth ‘no socks’ Southgate

⚽ There was some Stonesy loving going on and the photos that got shared were absolutely vile and how dare @Suder34 hurt our eyes like that!

⚽ We may or may not have a cracking photo of his arse too but it’s not confirmed if it is actually him (we’ll go with it is) 🍑

E7DE7DAB-2FB0-4BF9-9A9E-242FC0D9D712.jpeg

⚽ Chilly has a fat sock and there was lots of photographic evidence to prove it. Sorry to the haters! 🧦

& remember, blozzers are only for people you love x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Just wanted to say Thankyou for welcoming me so well in the last thread or two! I’m having the best time with you all and have found my new home 😍😍 It’s almost the weekend huns…let’s get WYLD

(pretend there’s a gif of left shark dancing here since it won’t let me use any gifs 😤)

• Heart
Reactions: 17

jflurker93

VIP Member
I fell down an instagram hole and found out that Ruben Dias likes Linkin Park, we’re a match made in heaven.

Anyway I also found this 😇
So thats two signs he’s made for us now!

AE6CA4A3-503A-4384-9EE2-9DE869AC2025.png

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s over. Move on 😂
“Wtf is that”
“No comment”
*distract with picture of the dog*
“No really, what is that”
“Just a post I saw on Instagram, made me laugh 😳
“Some people really need to get a life”

*silence*
”you made that didn’t you?”

if you need me I’ll be seeking refuge in masons sex dungeon.

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Im finally sorting my bedroom out to pack up and found this picture from primary school. Why do I look like Mona the Vampire and those gnashers can compete with Masons 🤣🤣🤣🤣
FA41EE1D-48EF-4D11-8FAB-8FFBDAE0D3EF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

GGina

VIP Member
WELCOME TO THREAD 39!

One thread away from the big 40 !

Original title was I want him in my vagina, but not like that but I was worried it might get pulled down for indecency so I tweaked it a little! 🤣

📈 Let’s get the polls back up and running so vote for you’re fave Mason’ism from his wisdom teeth tik tok’s! 🦷

You get 2 votes each so use them wisely!

RECAP OF #38!

⚽ We were still revelling in the aftermath of Teethy Tuesday

⚽ You get leaky boobs after giving birth 💦

⚽ Most of us are ancient and it would be our LAST CHANCE on Xfactor if we auditioned, all because the tumblr teens won’t leave us alone AGAIN

⚽ @GGina has shagged a year 9 👀

⚽ We clarified that winter wonderland is full of instahoes and baddies

⚽ The Balenciaga baguette bag seems like the perfect accessory for WYLD, to hold our ham wallets

⚽ Jorgi aka @Isanythingrealanymore is 29 😧

⚽ LUKAKU IS 28 !!! HOW? 😵

⚽ @irishgal2013 was told to ‘go somewhere else to open your shit mouth’ after explaining Mason was just numb from anaesthetic and he doesn’t usually talk like Harry Kane

⚽ Mason’s having his shark teeth put on a best friend necklace for Dec #BrosOverInstaHoes

⚽ @irishgal2013 is an actual member of the FBI and charges £40 an hour for her services

⚽ We like to thirst over Harry Styles sometimes

⚽ Mason is ruled out of the Albania game, still pending an update for the San Marino match. Sorry I forgot we want #SocksNotStats

⚽ Declan withdrew from camp due to illness aka missing his bestie

⚽ Half of the england squad are missing whilst half of the FBC are off work sick looking like Mase under his furry blanket, coincidence? 👀

View attachment 861112

⚽ We’re not one to start rumours *cough cough* @Smca53 … but we think Mase pulled a sicky to go for some Salt Bae Steak

⚽ This England Camp can get fucked!

View attachment 861120

⚽ We had the driest wet wednesday to date

⚽ Tik Tok Teens pointed out that this isn’t Mason’s real smile (no shit he’s got a gauze gaws in his gob and he’s high as a kite)

View attachment 861116

⚽ We decorated the thread with some of our fave photos of Daddy, it was a lovely moment

⚽ 💡JG divides the thread more than Tink 🧚‍♂️

⚽ Spicy’s abs scare us #CardiBLipoTummy

⚽ Mason looks like Moana’s dad with his kitty tickler and teeth necklace

View attachment 861115

⚽ Daddy has apparently flew over to Portugal to meet an instahoe for some pancakes & syrup 🇵🇹 #MrWorldWide

⚽ @PunkRocker had her Mason Mount bauble delivered. She’s going to wear it around her neck until the Christmas Tree is up 🎄

⚽ Mason posted Part 2 of his dental surgery comedown, so we’ve had Teethy Tuesday AND Thursday!

⚽ Big T was driving a spaceship 🚀

⚽ Debs is a karen and doesn’t understand FiveGuys is said as one and not F.I.V.E. GUYS.

⚽ Mason would swallow a burger whole and we would all swallow something of his whole

⚽ He thinks the dental surgery put botox in his lips 👁👄👁

⚽ “Look at the size of these ones”

⚽ “Nah something’s gone wrong here”

⚽ “Nah they’re massive. Oh my god!”

⚽ Mason did his best impression of an instahoe with too much lip filler, see below

View attachment 861111

⚽ We confirmed Reece James does actually have some socks and they’re not non existent, @GGina will be relieved! 🐴

⚽ Gaz will now be known as Gareth ‘no socks’ Southgate

⚽ There was some Stonesy loving going on and the photos that got shared were absolutely vile and how dare @Suder34 hurt our eyes like that!

⚽ We may or may not have a cracking photo of his arse too but it’s not confirmed if it is actually him (we’ll go with it is) 🍑

View attachment 861113

⚽ Chilly has a fat sock and there was lots of photographic evidence to prove it. Sorry to the haters! 🧦

& remember, blozzers are only for people you love x
Please can I just clarify I said A NINETEEN YEAR OLD ADULT MAN

• Haha
Reactions: 15

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Gareth said he checked in with mason and Luke. Mason telling him he wasn’t well as he orders his second cocktail in Madeira.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was it a nice relationship while it lasted? 🤣🤣
Only 11 years of my life 😂

Ok, it’s fine. He just rang me and the part he was most concerned/confused about was why mason was holding a bucket of popcorn 😂😂😂😂

why do I feel like this is going to be brought up time and time again

• Haha
Reactions: 14