Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im finally sorting my bedroom out to pack up and found this picture from primary school. Why do I look like Mona the Vampire and those gnashers can compete with Masons 🤣🤣🤣🤣
FA41EE1D-48EF-4D11-8FAB-8FFBDAE0D3EF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My boyfriend has gone to his mates to watch the football so I could watch what I want on telly. Didn’t have the heart to tell him I’m keeping it on so I can stare at my boys Little Phil and Pickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also sorry to bring it up but the teens have noticed mase and Natasha have unfollowed eachother 🥳 the guy is ruthless with the unfollow button it seems😂
I think she has a boyfriend now .. so he probably jogged on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They just described Kane as a top player and I’m so glad they didn’t follow it up with top blaster

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cheese sandwich - I forgot that’s what you order 😭 😭 😭 :ROFLMAO:

I don’t love the McDonald’s veggie options but they had the good fries🙁 KFC halloumi burger is👌 (although it’s like strips of halloumi fingers so maybe don’t bother:ROFLMAO:)
kfc halloumi burger? WHAT?

Reactions: 2
I’m jealous of all your teas!! I had an oven pizza that tasted of cardboard :/

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m jealous of all your teas!! I had an oven pizza that tasted of cardboard :/
I can’t cope with a disappointing dinner, I end up ordering in after it :ROFLMAO: Can’t hack the disappointment

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh whoops it’s Burger King sorry I’m tired 🙈 however it’s still good!!
I was ready to go to my local KFC and throw hands then!

Just got tucked up in bed with my chip barm, curry sauce and fizzy vimto.

Someone tell me why Chillys airtime for the national anthem was cut short to look at Southgates long gnashers 🙃

• Haha
Respectfully Stevie, duck off
No Stevie, what you were thinking is “if they win I’ll stalk them to sign the front cover and I’ll flog it for £2838372737375

Don’t tell me you’re a vampire now, too 😩 was it Deccers that did it??

For real though, you are super cute!!
I was a vampire in a past life clearly! I’ve few into my fangs thank god! Aww TY 🥰

🖕🏼
Surprised she’s not had those signed and isnt flogging them off for £150 a page 🙄
Great minds think alike. We can read her like a book 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Lee Dixon “Harry Kane has been playing right back for Manchester United this season”
Explains everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.