Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Fave Mason’ism from Wisdom Teeth Tik Tok’s

• They’re GOATS

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I still look as good as ever

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • If I got punched I wouldn’t even feel it

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • I ain’t got not teeth

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Half Great White with the size of these gnashers

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • People would pay big money for them *shlurp*

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Big T’s flying a spaceship

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • I won’t even chew, I’ll just swallow it whole

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Are you sure they didn’t put botox in me?

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Look at the size of these ones

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Nah somethings gone wrong here

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • They’re massive, OH MY GOD!

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME TO THREAD 39!

One thread away from the big 40 !

Original title was I want him in my vagina, but not like that but I was worried it might get pulled down for indecency so I tweaked it a little! 🤣

📈 Let’s get the polls back up and running so vote for you’re fave Mason’ism from his wisdom teeth tik tok’s! 🦷

You get 2 votes each so use them wisely!

RECAP OF #38!

⚽ We were still revelling in the aftermath of Teethy Tuesday

⚽ You get leaky boobs after giving birth 💦

⚽ Most of us are ancient and it would be our LAST CHANCE on Xfactor if we auditioned, all because the tumblr teens won’t leave us alone AGAIN

⚽ @GGina has shagged a year 9 👀

⚽ We clarified that winter wonderland is full of instahoes and baddies

⚽ The Balenciaga baguette bag seems like the perfect accessory for WYLD, to hold our ham wallets

⚽ Jorgi aka @Isanythingrealanymore is 29 😧

⚽ LUKAKU IS 28 !!! HOW? 😵

⚽ @irishgal2013 was told to ‘go somewhere else to open your tit mouth’ after explaining Mason was just numb from anaesthetic and he doesn’t usually talk like Harry Kane

⚽ Mason’s having his shark teeth put on a best friend necklace for Dec #BrosOverInstaHoes

⚽ @irishgal2013 is an actual member of the FBI and charges £40 an hour for her services

⚽ We like to thirst over Harry Styles sometimes

⚽ Mason is ruled out of the Albania game, still pending an update for the San Marino match. Sorry I forgot we want #SocksNotStats

⚽ Declan withdrew from camp due to illness aka missing his bestie

⚽ Half of the england squad are missing whilst half of the FBC are off work sick looking like Mase under his furry blanket, coincidence? 👀

97C4212E-3688-4A78-98B2-6C7CB0708704.jpeg

⚽ We’re not one to start rumours *cough cough* @Smca53 … but we think Mase pulled a sicky to go for some Salt Bae Steak

⚽ This England Camp can get fucked!

366CE85E-2D72-4A87-95B7-7F191C233CB8.jpeg

⚽ We had the driest wet wednesday to date

⚽ Tik Tok Teens pointed out that this isn’t Mason’s real smile (no tit he’s got a gauze gaws in his gob and he’s high as a kite)

C2594FD4-7BA4-4F62-A319-D01CEB522166.jpeg

⚽ We decorated the thread with some of our fave photos of Daddy, it was a lovely moment

⚽ 💡JG divides the thread more than Tink 🧚‍♂️

⚽ Spicy’s abs scare us #CardiBLipoTummy

⚽ Mason looks like Moana’s dad with his kitty tickler and teeth necklace

6DE58F86-528A-44D1-BA3C-7BBC1E393893.jpeg

⚽ Daddy has apparently flew over to Portugal to meet an instahoe for some pancakes & syrup 🇵🇹 #MrWorldWide

⚽ @PunkRocker had her Mason Mount bauble delivered. She’s going to wear it around her neck until the Christmas Tree is up 🎄

⚽ Mason posted Part 2 of his dental surgery comedown, so we’ve had Teethy Tuesday AND Thursday!

⚽ Big T was driving a spaceship 🚀

⚽ Debs is a karen and doesn’t understand FiveGuys is said as one and not F.I.V.E. GUYS.

⚽ Mason would swallow a burger whole and we would all swallow something of his whole

⚽ He thinks the dental surgery put botox in his lips 👁👄👁

⚽ “Look at the size of these ones”

⚽ “Nah something’s gone wrong here”

⚽ “Nah they’re massive. Oh my god!”

⚽ Mason did his best impression of an instahoe with too much lip filler, see below

750AD7D3-CACA-40E5-A10E-1833DEB8F1ED.jpeg

⚽ We confirmed Reece James does actually have some socks and they’re not non existent, @GGina will be relieved! 🐴

⚽ Gaz will now be known as Gareth ‘no socks’ Southgate

⚽ There was some Stonesy loving going on and the photos that got shared were absolutely vile and how dare @Suder34 hurt our eyes like that!

⚽ We may or may not have a cracking photo of his arse too but it’s not confirmed if it is actually him (we’ll go with it is) 🍑

E7DE7DAB-2FB0-4BF9-9A9E-242FC0D9D712.jpeg

⚽ Chilly has a fat sock and there was lots of photographic evidence to prove it. Sorry to the haters! 🧦

& remember, blozzers are only for people you love x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
WELCOME TO THREAD 39!

Original title was I want him in my vagina, but not like that but I was worried it might get pulled down for indecency so I tweaked it a little! 🤣

📈 Let’s get the polls back up and running so vote for you’re fave Mason’ism from his wisdom teeth tik tok’s! 🦷

RECAP OF #38!

⚽ Most of us are ancient and it would be our LAST CHANCE on Xfactor if we auditioned, all because the tumblr teens won’t leave us alone AGAIN

⚽ The Balenciaga baguette bag seems like the perfect accessory for WYLD, to hold our ham wallets

⚽@irishgal2013 was told to ‘go somewhere else to open your tit mouth’ after explaining Mason was just numb from anaesthetic and he doesn’t usually talk like Harry Kane

⚽ Mason’s having his shark teeth put on a best friend necklace for Dec #BrosOverInstaHoes

⚽ @irishgal2013 is an actual member of the FBI and charges £40 an hour for her services

⚽ Mason is ruled out of the Albania game, still pending an update for the San Marino match. Sorry I forgot we want #SocksNotStats

⚽ Half of the england squad are missing whilst half of the FBC are off work sick looking like Mase under his furry blanket, coincidence? 👀

View attachment 861112

⚽ We’re not one to start rumours *cough cough* @Smca53 … but we think Mase pulled a sicky to go for some Salt Bae Steak

View attachment 861120

⚽ Tik Tok Teens pointed out that this isn’t Mason’s real smile (no tit he’s got a gauze gaws in his gob and he’s high as a kite)

View attachment 861116

⚽ We decorated the thread with some of our fave photos of Daddy, it was a lovely moment

View attachment 861115

⚽ Daddy has apparently flew over to Portugal to meet an instahoe for some pancakes & syrup 🇵🇹 #MrWorldWide

⚽ @PunkRocker had her Mason Mount bauble delivered. She’s going to wear it around her neck until the Christmas Tree is up 🎄

⚽ Mason posted Part 2 of his dental surgery comedown, so we’ve had Teethy Tuesday AND Thursday!

⚽ Debs is a karen and doesn’t understand FiveGuys is said as one and not F.I.V.E. GUYS.

⚽ Mason would swallow a burger whole and we would all swallow something of his whole

⚽ Mason did his best impression of an instahoe with too much lip filler, see below

View attachment 861111

⚽ We confirmed Reece James does actually have some socks and they’re not non existent, @GGina will be relieved! 🐴

⚽ There was some Stonesy loving going on and the photos that got shared were absolutely vile and how dare @Suder34 hurt our eyes like that!

⚽ We may or may not have a cracking photo of his arse too but it’s not confirmed if it is actually him (we’ll go with it is) 🍑

View attachment 861113

⚽ Chilly has a fat sock and there was lots of photographic evidence to prove it. Sorry to the haters! 🧦

crying laughing at @GGina had sex with a Y9

Yay to recaps being back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amazing recap @jflurker93! Oh the tit we come out with! 🤣

The poll is going to take a lot of thought! I love them all! 🤔🤣

@GGina and her Year 9! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WELCOME TO THREAD 39!

RECAP OF #38!

⚽ @irishgal2013 was told to ‘go somewhere else to open your tit mouth’ after explaining Mason was just numb from anaesthetic and he doesn’t usually talk like Harry Kane

View attachment 861112

View attachment 861120

View attachment 861116

View attachment 861115

View attachment 861111

View attachment 861113

Please can I just clarify I said A NINETEEN YEAR OLD ADULT MAN

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WELCOME TO THREAD 39!

RECAP OF #38!

View attachment 861112

View attachment 861120

View attachment 861116

View attachment 861115

View attachment 861111

View attachment 861113

Bloody hell what a great review. Well done.

Please can I just clarify I said A NINETEEN YEAR OLD ADULT MAN
You can't back track now 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A 19 year old in year 9, he must be JG levels of thick… 🤣

1636720104598.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@jflurker93 bravo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Love a good recap & a poll!! I need some time for this one and will need to watch the teeth videos many more time to make an informed decision.

@Geraldine.20.jobs I don’t recall any one being sat on mase’s lap. It was surprisingly roomy in there. debs wasn’t there. Big T had just borrowed the car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I apologise my quote was too fruity for the title but I’m honoured 😊

as for the pics of stonsey, I’m sorry I truly am,you have my word that I will not assault your eyeballs like this again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just wanted to say Thankyou for welcoming me so well in the last thread or two! I’m having the best time with you all and have found my new home 😍😍 It’s almost the weekend huns…let’s get WYLD

(pretend there’s a gif of left shark dancing here since it won’t let me use any gifs 😤)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just wanted to say Thankyou for welcoming me so well in the last thread or two! I’m having the best time with you all and have found my new home 😍😍 It’s almost the weekend huns…let’s get WYLD

(pretend there’s a gif of left shark dancing here since it won’t let me use any gifs 😤)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m thinking of helping Southgate pick his squads in the future based on fanciabilty/fuckabililty. My starting 11 would just wipe the opposition with dazzling good looks.
Pickers
Stones
Mings
Chilly
TAA
Spicey
Hendo
Mase
Jack
Sancho
DCL
Subs Reece, Coady, Jude

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WELCOME TO THREAD 39!

RECAP OF #38!

View attachment 861112

View attachment 861120

View attachment 861116

View attachment 861115

View attachment 861111

View attachment 861113

Thank you for an amazing recap. 🥰 x

💕💕💕Loving the recap!

Some truth in this.😂
Kane would still miss the goal. 🤣

🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.