Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went to send my OH a picture of the dog…. Accidentally sent him this instead. I’m on autopilot!! Just clicked it and sent. Tried to get it back… it delivered and hes seen it. We now patiently wait what he comes back with 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 how do I explain this exactly?
Just pack your bags and go 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just went to send my OH a picture of the dog…. Accidentally sent him this instead. I’m on autopilot!! Just clicked it and sent. Tried to get it back… it delivered and hes seen it. We now patiently wait what he comes back with 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 how do I explain this exactly?
It’s over. Move on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s over. Move on 😂
“Wtf is that”
“No comment”
*distract with picture of the dog*
“No really, what is that”
“Just a post I saw on Instagram, made me laugh 😳
“Some people really need to get a life”

*silence*
”you made that didn’t you?”

if you need me I’ll be seeking refuge in masons sex dungeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Wtf is that”
“No comment”
*distract with picture of the dog*
“No really, what is that”
“Just a post I saw on Instagram, made me laugh 😳
“Some people really need to get a life”

*silence*
”you made that didn’t you?”

if you need me I’ll be seeking refuge in masons sex dungeon.
Was it a nice relationship while it lasted? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was it a nice relationship while it lasted? 🤣🤣
Only 11 years of my life 😂

Ok, it’s fine. He just rang me and the part he was most concerned/confused about was why mason was holding a bucket of popcorn 😂😂😂😂

why do I feel like this is going to be brought up time and time again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they've been in a hotel room together, there's no way they haven't been at it!
TikTok teens disagree with you... Jack is an angel that would never cheat on his perfect girlfriend that he hides from everyone and friends met each other in secret in hotels all the time. I guess the leaked picture of the girl in bed with him last year was also a friend 🤷‍♀️

They are so stupid :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only 11 years of my life 😂

Ok, it’s fine. He just rang me and the part he was most concerned/confused about was why mason was holding a bucket of popcorn 😂😂😂😂

why do I feel like this is going to be brought up time and time again
Me and Mr Isanythingrealanymore are on the same page! The popcorn really threw me off! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soooooo.....before I go lurking because I've not caught up, is there a dick pic on JG thread and is it JGs? Only find him attractive from the neck down? Is the dick pic worth a perve if it's not his?😈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This ad just came up on the top of my tik tok… I’m going to the need the original CLEAR AND CRISP copy of this photo 🥵

mason better have done a video like this too if he’s on the naughty list!!

1EE9D284-73C6-4E19-BE87-2470C24A7B6E.jpeg
170C54B9-3E90-4563-AF80-D1F63AAD13D8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Soooooo.....before I go lurking because I've not caught up, is there a dick pic on JG thread and is it JGs? Only find him attractive from the neck down? Is the dick pic worth a perve if it's not his?😈
I lurked over there most of the eve, no dick pic and was def not JG!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.