Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stonesy and that wet hair though 🥵 duck me he looks good...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I will not get on the chilly train...I will not get on the chilly train....but once that hair gel goes...I might get on the chilly train...see mase, this is what happens when you leave us high and dry 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I will not get on the chilly train...I will not get on the chilly train....but once that hair gel goes...I might get on the chilly train...see mase, this is what happens when you leave us high and dry 😳
But Daddy, you are always first...I'm kind of a loyal hoe...I just think I'm ovulating and I have forgotten what you look like 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A
CHOO bleeping CHOO

He’s running his socks off tonight mr speedy

EF01269C-E8DA-4DFC-859E-482D608B2F67.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've only just turned it on. The F1 quali was on not practice. I still get a bit confused with the sprint race weekends. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think Hendo is the only one for me on the pitch. Although I will admit, Gnasher made me feel a certain way in the video of him and Ronnie at the Halloween party.

Where is that box of shame? 📦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've only just turned it on. The F1 quali was on not practice. I still get a bit confused with the sprint race weekends. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think Hendo is the only one for me on the pitch. Although I will admit, Gnasher made me feel a certain way in the video of him and Ronnie at the Halloween party.

Where is that box of shame? 📦
Walk this way .....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t like Harry Kane but I love that he kisses his wedding ring.

I hope Mase does that when we’re married! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Right first half thoughts so from from mother also shown her pics of them to help her out 🤣😂

Pickers-that was a good save But hes, - no other opinion yet!
Walker- looks like a thug, also has a flat face
Chilwell-He’s the one you showed me last week- looks like a sleaze ball
James- Cute but funny eyes.
Stones- You fancy him! He’s Is rather lovely even better when wet! ( mother. 🙉)
Maguire-looks like you’d bounce off him if you ran into him not very attractive
Phillips- odd hair, cute dimples tho
Henderson- does not look like a footballer but scored that well!
Kane-not sure- looks a bit basic
Sterling-he’s a wee little thing
Foden- looks like he’s 15

I mean she’s not far wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t like Harry Kane but I love that he kisses his wedding ring.

I hope Mase does that when we’re married! 🥰
I'm glad Greenbush isn't here. Obviously Mason's England career is over now, they don't need him. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mr R says Chilly has Lego hair as it’s literally still glued to his head! 🤣
He’s using some kind of industrial strength glue as hair gel this evening fucks sake

Somebody run on the pitch and shampoo him please

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.