Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would 100% steal these off him they look so comfy 🥰

Also, how lucky is this girl to have met peak bearded chubby daddy 😭

Oh me too!!
Some of the Essentials stuff actually looks very comfy and cosy, my brother has a fair bit of it… just expensive 🥶

Reactions: 4

I want to steal all his comfy clothes, as long as they have all been worn and not washed. So I can be wrapped in the beautiful scent of Daddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

That looks like a very cosy place to rest one's head 😍

I still feel sad for that girl that she felt the need to scribble her own face out 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That looks like a very cosy place to rest one's head 😍

I still feel sad for that girl that she felt the need to scribble her own face out 😔
What?? She scribbled her own face out? I thought it was the insta page protecting her identity or something?

What?? She scribbled her own face out? I thought it was the insta page protecting her identity or something?
I can't remember who said it (obviously someone with a better grasp of what young people do than I have! 😂) but apparently that's what people do when they think they don't look good in the pic.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I can't remember who said it (obviously someone with a better grasp of what young people do than I have! 😂) but apparently that's what people do when they think they don't look good in the pic.
Have the never heard of FaceApp?! 😂 not that I would EVER edit my pics of course 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Yeah I see a lot of teens do it, I think it’s the new thing to do instead of when they used to cover their mouths with their hands…

Definitely moved on from the myspace days anyway 😙✌🏻

• Haha
Yeah it’s a thing. I see a lot of it with my teens’ mates. 😞

That's a risky picture if anyone is still maintaining that 'Chilly has a fat one' 🤣
Can’t compete with Reece the Racehorse 🐎🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I can’t work out how he actually manages to play football with that to contend with. Maybe he straps it to his leg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.