Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all 👋🏼 I’ve had a very unproductive day, done absolutely duck all. Walked to the chippy & just packed the OH off to work (is it ok that I love when he works a Saturday night 😂)

ready for some Saturday night MM “research” 👅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just got in

I’ve got a curry… then for Strictly snacks I have Pringles and caramel nibbles 🤍
Solid choice 👏🏻 I doubt I'll have room for them but I also have caramel nibbles! Also doritos, doughnuts and a chocolate orange!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi!! I need help 😂 I can't do a poll on IG because my mum follows me but... Do we think this is a nice Christmas gift for a 52 year old woman?? I really like the colour 🤷
So far I'm getting mixed responses.
I'm late but yes! I think it is a really nice colour, and I'm sure she will like it! (You can send one my way too ;) ). Also, show us your new boots!

I've been studying German all afternoon and I just want to die. At this point I don't even care about what I'm going to have for dinner. Just my wine✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone, long term lurker here. Thought I would come out of the shadows and say hi to you lovely lot 👋

I've spent the last three weeks reading all the threads and you guys have made me laugh so much! I'm not a TikTok teen as old enough to be Mase's mum and only an instahoe in my dreams! Also not Butternips 3.0 or 4.0 (I forget which version we are on) as never met Mase. Only footballer I ever met was Sol Campbell nearly 20 years ago. He smiled and winked at me in Harrods once and I panicked and ran in the other direction 🤦‍♀️

Its so refreshing to find like minded people on here who share my appreciation for the beautiful soul that is our Mason...... and his socks...... I feel like i've finally found my tribe 🥰

Have to admit that Spicy is my number 2 with Billy Gilmour as my number 3 (I'll take the box of shame if necessary). Really can't explain the Billy thing other than finding his accent seriously sexy. No-one beats fluffy haired Mase though 🥵

I have to give massive kudos to whoever posted the pink dildo (can't remember who that was, sorry). I was laughing so hard, I was snorting like pig! it still make me laugh even when I think about it :LOL:

@irishgal2013 - I am seriously impressed at your FBI skills. Please teach me your craft? 🙏

Anyway folks, keep doing what you're doing as its honestly the only thing that has kept me smiling the last few week so thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve fucked up as well. No curry, no snacks, no Fanta, no Mason, no hope!! Bollocks.
Ive got no snacks, no Diet Coke (guess I’ll drink bleeping water with my curry!), no mason… it’s bullshit

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m hoping Mase will knock at the door in a minute like this - whilst also bringing me Diet Coke and all of the snacks… 🤣🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.