Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
I’m going to hell. The tiktok teens are going to send me there. I kissed an 18 year old last night! That is literally half my age
Not half my age but... Twinsies 😂😂
It was still legal last time I checked so 🤷

And before I get on the plane, you need to know my weird dream.
I was at Stamford Bridge and there was like a private area where the players were and I was full on flirting with Tink the whole time. He was into it to.
And there was a match, but it wasn't Chelsea. And we could see other people and the CCS and others like her were there. And all the players were talking about how much they hated them. And we could see them looking at our area the whole time and screaming things at them. So annoying.
And then I looked at my phone to check ig and I saw that Paddy has gotten married in some sort of Indian ceremony, at the Leeds training ground and he was wearing tracksuits 🤷
I think I need therapy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

calmyourritas

VIP Member
My boyfriend has gone to his mates to watch the football so I could watch what I want on telly. Didn’t have the heart to tell him I’m keeping it on so I can stare at my boys Little Phil and Pickers.

• Haha

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
I’m going to hell. The tiktok teens are going to send me there. I kissed an 18 year old last night! That is literally half my age

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Good Morning.
I did have a dream but I can’t remember it 🙃
Slept like a log though for the first time in a while again, I did cover myself in lavender oil so that’s probably why.

JG just looks like a walking dog tbh, it’s why I don’t find him attractive, plus the lack of brain cells. Walking red flag, which has never appealed to me.

Hopefully Mason might give us some sort of content today… anything Mase please.

Off to make myself a toastie 😇
JG is a dirty dog but I still would.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

jflurker93

VIP Member
I don’t like Harry Kane but I love that he kisses his wedding ring.

I hope Mase does that when we’re married! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenL

VIP Member
If they've been in a hotel room together, there's no way they haven't been at it!
TikTok teens disagree with you... Jack is an angel that would never cheat on his perfect girlfriend that he hides from everyone and friends met each other in secret in hotels all the time. I guess the leaked picture of the girl in bed with him last year was also a friend 🤷‍♀️

They are so stupid :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
What receipts would you like luv?
Proof he comes to Portsmouth… maybe pics of the light up lipstick? 🤣

I didn’t drop piping hot tea, i literally mentioned that i live in a city he visits and have seen him out on occasions. Imagine that! 🙃

Relax stans.
I wouldn't even call it lukewarm tea actually luv.
Anyone that knows he's from Portsmouth and with access to Google maps could have said what you did.
Excuse me if I don't believe you. Perhaps a rave thread about someone you said you don't actually like isn't for you. Maybe TikTok teens believe whatever is spouted to them but us elder 'stans' have a bit more going on between the ears.

• Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
So what I learnt from the second half is that the nations league games are the start of June so Mykonos/Ibiza/LA/Vegas trips will be toward the end of June….. booking flights…

• Haha