Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we all club together I reckon we’ll outbid everyone else. Then we could have a rota for jollop fun! 👍🏻🤣

Winning bid - £20,804 and a FiveGuys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If we all club together I reckon we’ll outbid everyone else. Then we could have a rota for jollop fun! 👍🏻🤣

Winning bid - £20,804 and a FiveGuys 🤣
I’ll chip in some peanut m&ms too, he won’t be able to say no

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I fell down an instagram hole and found out that Ruben Dias likes Linkin Park, we’re a match made in heaven.

Anyway I also found this 😇
So thats two signs he’s made for us now!

AE6CA4A3-503A-4384-9EE2-9DE869AC2025.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I fell down an instagram hole and found out that Ruben Dias likes Linkin Park, we’re a match made in heaven.

Anyway I also found this 😇
So thats two signs he’s made for us now!

View attachment 863606
Genius! 🤣 I saw the photo earlier (think the sign might have been different 🤣) and I couldn’t stop staring at his beautiful hands 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think I've seen these actual shots before. Definitely others from the same day but not all of these. 😍

• Heart
Evening FBC 💙 Done absolutely f@*k all today and I’ve loved every minute. Going to do even less this evening. Had a delightful afternoon nap where I was dreaming about Stonsey, however it was rudely interrupted by a bunch of teenage boys asking if they can stay for dinner 😡 (@Suder34 I know you can relate!) Mr Scuffed is cooking tonight so I said why not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi!! I need help 😂 I can't do a poll on IG because my mum follows me but... Do we think this is a nice Christmas gift for a 52 year old woman?? I really like the colour 🤷
So far I'm getting mixed responses.

Attachments

• Heart
Hi!! I need help 😂 I can't do a poll on IG because my mum follows me but... Do we think this is a nice Christmas gift for a 52 year old woman?? I really like the colour 🤷
I would say yes (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Evening FBC 💙 Done absolutely f@*k all today and I’ve loved every minute. Going to do even less this evening. Had a delightful afternoon nap where I was dreaming about Stonsey, however it was rudely interrupted by a bunch of teenage boys asking if they can stay for dinner 😡 (@Suder34 I know you can relate!) Mr Scuffed is cooking tonight so I said why not 😂
Teenage boys are a massive pain/ having said that both mine are out tonight so me and Mr Suder have the place to ourselves 😉😉
Hope the John dream was a good one !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The colour is lovely. I’m not 52 but I wouldn’t say no! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry for being so random but I was panicking 😂 😂 I never know what to get her 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Teenage boys are a massive pain/ having said that both mine are out tonight so me and Mr Suder have the place to ourselves 😉😉
Hope the John dream was a good one !
It definitely had potential! Hoping to revisit it tonight 🙏 My daughter is out all weekend but I seem to have gained 3 boys in her absence! Doesn’t seem like a fair trade 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.