Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was interested he would of followed her first time round, he didn’t even follow her off his private. The fbi checked. Let it go you desperate hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How about if you do it repeatedly all day, every day for a week? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Love, a girl's got to pay her rent. I have no time for that 😂 😂

Mason was clearly on his way to Portugal when his tik tok was filmed.

GOATS… they have goats there.

There’s sharks in the Algarve so that’s him referring to the great white teeth.

He obviously meant five guys at the airport.

If he got punched from Tuchel & Gareth for pulling a sicky he wouldn’t have felt it

that’s because you’re not sexy and read books 😇
Burning all my books right now...
Never ever. Men can go to hell. Books make me happier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If he was interested he would of followed her first time round, he didn’t even follow her off his private. The fbi checked. Let it go you desperate hoe.
Have you checked if she has a private that he might follow from his private? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t even know who the instahoe that we’re talking about is! And I’m happy with that! 👍🏻🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank god for instahoes and butternip wannabes, if we were relying on actual content this thread would be dryer than mason's teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahah, just found it. 😂😂😂
Maybe the fourth follower is her mother. #instabaddie
She also has an account for her interior decor. 😅
I find she seems to get her inspo from the other insta girl Danielle as she looks as though she has followed her for a while and the vibe/personality seems similar plus the type of stories they do Zzzz. She must be seething that Danielle got a follow and she never 😅

I find she seems to get her inspo from the other insta girl Danielle as she looks as though she has followed her for a while and the vibe/personality seems similar plus the type of stories they do Zzzz. She must be seething that Danielle got a follow and she never 😅
sorry she has now unfollowed Danielle CREASING😂 she was 100% following her a couple of days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mason is in hiding after Nathan’s latest fashion disaster. Nathan told him it’s the latest trend

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.