Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope he’s taken the Gaws out to eat with his instahoe in Portugal and that his shark teeth are still in the box in the dinner table while he avoids Gareth Southgate’s phone calls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m going to unfollow and then re follow him to get his attention, hopefully then he appears in my bed 😇

Also, he clearly doesn’t watch voldy’s social medias as he doesn’t even have the passwords for his own. #AccessDenied
Oh good plan, I might do the same!
I should probably change my profile picture to one where I’m not in my wedding dress… and now do I delete all the photos from the past 7 years with Mr R?! 🤣 I mean he’ll probably be divorcing me by the end of the weekend anyway when all my online ill person shopping arrives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh good plan, I might do the same!
I should probably change my profile picture to one where I’m not in my wedding dress… and now do I delete all the photos from the past 7 years with Mr R?! 🤣 I mean he’ll probably be divorcing me by the end of the weekend anyway when all my online ill person shopping arrives 🤣
Nath will do it for you… 👍🏻🤣

Hi Gareth, all’s good here in portugal portsmouth… yes it is very sunny and my mums looking after me very well, she’s even made me pancakes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can
No offence judging by said insta hoe stories. That place don’t seem his thing. Can imagine him staying at a hotel that’s looks like it’s out of the 1900s. Plus the dinner by the piano with his gums pissing blood. Yep can see it now 😂😂
I watched her YouTube I could never imagine her and mase 😂 she also looks older which is a positive for FBC if it is true (which it is not)

Hi Gareth, all’s good here in portugal portsmouth… yes it is very sunny and my mums looking after me very well, she’s even made me pancakes

Creasing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi Gareth
Yep I’m still not feeling right
“What all that water in the background and sun?”
Oh my mum ran me a bath and put the big light on
‘can I hear a instahoe girl there Mason?’
‘No no no, that’s just little Nath!’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can

I watched her YouTube I could never imagine her and mase 😂 she also looks older which is a positive for FBC if it is true (which it is not)

Creasing 😂😂😂
Yep can just imagine him and her and the two bestie talia and tessie hanging out. My brain struggling with a refollow from her meaning he in a 1900s hotel in Madeira

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bloody hell I’ve actually been working at work (🙄) and come back to this thread in turmoil over insta hoes and ex’s - is this the wags thread??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know right? I come in and we’ve gone through 4 pages already 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nath will do nothing of the kind 🤣🤣🤣 The real reason I’ve been missing is because Mason’s fucked off to Portugal and I’ve had to babysit him 🤣🤣
Couldn’t he have taken him? I heard Nath had some new Paw Patrol armbands he wanted to try out!

• Haha
I’ve snapped. “Fan account has said well he been quiet on IG last few days which is a coincidence considering she been in Portugal last few days” I’ve replied maybe little nath has eaten his phone. She baffled 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t he have taken him? I heard Nath had some new Paw Patrol armbands he wanted to try out!
He doesn’t like Paw Patrol anymore. He was sad when they introduced Tracker and said it’s lost it’s way. He’s more into Fireman Sam and has asked Mason if he can have a ride on fire engine for Christmas

• Haha
It’s Declan. He sounds funny because he has the flu 🤣🤣
And don’t forget, also mental health problems… 🤣

He doesn’t like Paw Patrol anymore. He was sad when they introduced Tracker and said it’s lost it’s way. He’s more into Fireman Sam and has asked Mason if he can have a ride on fire engine for Christmas
I’m with you there Nath, it’s gone to tit. He’ll be getting duck all for Xmas though if he keeps stealing knickers and eating phones…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve snapped. “Fan account has said well he been quiet on IG last few days which is a coincidence considering she been in Portugal last few days” I’ve replied maybe little nath has eaten his phone. She baffled 😂😂
Bethany spending her time on holiday working harder than the ccs to get the rumour going 😂 he ain’t following you back hun give up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.