Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Sky Sports News and I’m finding Steven Gerrard quite attractive this morning. Although to be honest things have been so dry around here even the old bloke presenting it is starting to look appealing…
I can’t look at Steven here and without seeing my ex , as he reminds me of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m chief tit stirrer with a small vagina remember 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Next time anyone says tattle is a distraction. I’ll tell them I’ve manage to be in a shitstorm of insta hoes and voldy as well as paint my LO bedroom on my day off. Multitasking at its finest

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey no! Don't think like that!! We have missed you and want you here ❤❤

Sorry to hear you are still not feeling ok @jflurker93 hoping it's not COVID, crossing my fingers!

@Geraldine.20.jobs @Rodney2208 hope you are feeling better today!
Afraid not. After speaking to my GP first thing this morning, I have spent all day in A&E and been told I have pneumonia 😩 I've been packed off home with lots of drugs and been told to go to bed

Finally caught up. What the hell has gone on today? 😂😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Afraid not. After speaking to my GP first thing this morning, I have spent all day in A&E and been told I have pneumonia 😩 I've been packed off home with lots of drugs and been told to go to bed

Oh no, you poor thing. I had it when i was a teenager and it’s horrid. Glad that you now know what it is though and have some drugs. Make sure you get plenty of rest and hopefully you’ll start to feel better soon. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3

You don’t wanna know 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh no, you poor thing. I had it when i was a teenager and it’s horrid. Glad that you now know what it is though and have some drugs. Make sure you get plenty of rest and hopefully you’ll start to feel better soon. 😘
It is. I had it in the summer when I had covid so I had a horrible feeling it was that

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Ahhh I’m so sorry to hear that - particularly annoying that your GP made you wait to get seen to and you could’ve been getting treated before now! :cautious: Take it easy and I hope the drugs help and get you back to feeling healthy ASAP x

• Heart
I’m so confused…did mase have a think with this girl in the summer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.