Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@kria it was negative ☺ I’m feeling a lot less dizzy so far so going to try go in work, it’s only a short shift on a friday so I should manage!

@Geraldine.20.jobs Hope you start to feel better soon, love fluffy mase on the pitch, but didn’t like it off the pitch.

@Smca53 thats got me imagining Mase & Dec with the same vampire teeth that Oli Sykes has 👀😋 come suckle on my neck boys!
Dont over do it at work!!

Do you know what would make me feel better? A visit off Benjamin and Mase. They could stroke my hair and tickle my back and sing soft kitty to me. Benjamin could even play it on the piano for me. I think that would make me feel well enough for a game of Dr's and Nurses 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you know what wpuld make me feel better? A visit off Benjamin and Mase. They could stroke my hair and tickle my back and sing soft kitty to me. Benjamin could even play it on the piano for me. I think that would make me feel well enough for a game of Dr's and Nurses 😂 😂 😂
That scenario is worth being sick for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Do you know what would make me feel better? A visit off Benjamin and Mase. They could stroke my hair and tickle my back and sing soft kitty to me. Benjamin could even play it on the piano for me. I think that would make me feel well enough for a game of Dr's and Nurses 😂 😂 😂
I’ll be key delegator today don’t worry, and spend my day at the kettle and eating snacks. It’s also dress down on a friday, I’m contemplating going in my pyjamas 😂

I would love to join in Dr’s and Nurses, maybe we could take turns? I’ll have Dr Mase whilst you have Nurse Chilly and then swap?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning all 💙 Hope everyone is ok. So far WFH has consisted of answering a few emails, drinking coffee and watching the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special from 2008. Happy days.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll be key delegator today don’t worry, and spend my day at the kettle and eating snacks. It’s also dress down on a friday, I’m contemplating going in my pyjamas 😂

I would love to join in Dr’s and Nurses, maybe we could take turns? I’ll have Dr Mase whilst you have Nurse Chilly and then swap?
Pyjamas gets my vote! I'm working from bed. I look amazing in Mr G's The Wire t-shirt and fluffy pink pyjama bottoms

I'm totally happy to share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll start the new thread before work, should be on a couple more pages by then hopefully!

Got a great poll idea 😇😇😇😇

Thread title I don’t know if we can use the word vagina but if i tweak it …

We want him inside of us, but not like that ?

• Heart
Morning 💙

so I had a dream!! Which is huge for me because I don’t dream/haven’t dreamt for so long as I don’t sleep well and I just have a million things that run through my mind. I’m always very Envious of everyone’s dreams!

anyway, I had a dream. It wasn’t as good as I would’ve liked, but a dreams a dream! So, we were all there. We were in the queue to get in to wyld, and NPB popped her head up out of the bins and said she could get us in. So we all got in & then we bumped in to tony at the bar who was getting the shots in. OI OI BIG T!!

mason came out of the toilet and said his teeth were hurting and he wanted to leave. Big T said he couldn’t leave yet because the FBC had just got there. Mason said we could all leave, so all of us and tony and mason got in to Debbie’s Ford Focus (lol at all of us getting in one car, how realistic) and went back to masons house. Mason said we could all sit by the lake in his garden, so we all sat by the lake And NPB appeared and started serving us all drinks. Then mason said did we want to go swimming, so we all got in the lake and little nath was a lifeguard. Mason kept pretending to be a shark. We all talked about how lovely NPB was (😩) and Mason said he couldn’t get rid of her and she just kept turning up.

✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning 💙

so I had a dream!! Which is huge for me because I don’t dream/haven’t dreamt for so long as I don’t sleep well and I just have a million things that run through my mind. I’m always very Envious of everyone’s dreams!

anyway, I had a dream. It wasn’t as good as I would’ve liked, but a dreams a dream! So, we were all there. We were in the queue to get in to wyld, and NPB popped her head up out of the bins and said she could get us in. So we all got in & then we bumped in to tony at the bar who was getting the shots in. OI OI BIG T!!

mason came out of the toilet and said his teeth were hurting and he wanted to leave. Big T said he couldn’t leave yet because the FBC had just got there. Mason said we could all leave, so all of us and tony and mason got in to Debbie’s Ford Focus (lol at all of us getting in one car, how realistic) and went back to masons house. Mason said we could all sit by the lake in his garden, so we all sat by the lake And NPB appeared and started serving us all drinks. Then mason said did we want to go swimming, so we all got in the lake and little nath was a lifeguard. Mason kept pretending to be a shark. We all talked about how lovely NPB was (😩) and Mason said he couldn’t get rid of her and she just kept turning up.

✌🏼
Dying at a mason pretending to be a shark, like when you were younger and pretending to be a mermaid or a dolphin… or even better dead! 😂😭

Debbie’s ford focus is like mary poppins bag then 😂

How lovely that he had a lake on his garden though ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Benjamin rocking up to yours with his grand piano and a tub of KFC gravy 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ll start the new thread before work, should be on a couple more pages by then hopefully!

Got a great poll idea 😇😇😇😇

Thread title I don’t know if we can use the word vagina but if i tweak it …

We want him inside of us, but not like that ?
Surely you can! The teens are normalising vaginas remember! 🤣

Morning 💙

✌🏼
That’s a great dream! Mase and Big T! 😍 Laughing so much at NPB popping up out of the bin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning 💙

✌🏼
Did anyone get to sit on Masons knee in Debbie's focus?

Benjamin rocking up to yours with his grand piano and a tub of KFC gravy 👍🏻

It’s a couple pages early but i’ve got to go get ready for work and I wouldn’t have time later to sort it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.