Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve snapped. “Fan account has said well he been quiet on IG last few days which is a coincidence considering she been in Portugal last few days” I’ve replied maybe little nath has eaten his phone. She baffled 😂😂
Who are these people? Do they seriously think he would miss games to fly off with a made in Chelsea z lister to eat some Bolo De Caco in CR7 hotel 🤣🤣 (I went to Madeira last year it’s lush and the bolo de caco is to DIE FOR)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This total shitshow has really interfered with my productive day…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This just came up, B&M guys, for all of us on #TeamGravy let’s make this Christmas extra special!
30EC7104-CC2C-4B55-B0A2-FBCEFD681B0B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jokes on everyone because Mason is in bed with me watching Lilo & Stitch

He’s actually here with me, trying to decide whether to put the washing away or sit and eat the matchmakers I bought for Christmas instead…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just caught up. My phone died because...I forgot to charge it. So smart!
Anyways, the whole unfollow and follow thing doesn't work. I did it once (not with Mase) and I only got the person to look at my stories and that was it 🤷‍♀️ his loss.

• Haha
Anyways, the whole unfollow and follow thing doesn't work. I did it once (not with Mase) and I only got the person to look at my stories and that was it 🤷‍♀️ his loss.
How about if you do it repeatedly all day, every day for a week? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Mason was clearly on his way to Portugal when his tik tok was filmed.

GOATS… they have goats there.

There’s sharks in the Algarve so that’s him referring to the great white teeth.

He obviously meant five guys at the airport.

If he got punched from Tuchel & Gareth for pulling a sicky he wouldn’t have felt it

that’s because you’re not sexy and read books 😇

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.