Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find she seems to get her inspo from the other insta girl Danielle as she looks as though she has followed her for a while and the vibe/personality seems similar plus the type of stories they do Zzzz. She must be seething that Danielle got a follow and she never 😅

sorry she has now unfollowed Danielle CREASING😂 she was 100% following her a couple of days ago.
She must be fuming Danielle gets all the likes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These girls have an imagination that knows no bounds. The way they try to link stuff that doesn't make any sense is astonishing.

The best part is them thinking a football player is going to stop playing games for a quick duck with an instahoe, they can do that (probably most do) every week without any problem!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
These girls have an imagination that knows no bounds. The way they try to link stuff that doesn't make any sense is astonishing.

The best part is them thinking a football player is going to stop playing games for a quick duck with an instahoe, they can do (probably most do) every week without any problem!
But how do you think he got the limb eating gonorrhea ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just got an England email with the subject line “don’t miss the action”
What fuckin action???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Less emails, more socks.
Seen as thought the camp has been a tit show, just show us them all naked. Or some footage from previous camps we haven’t seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When even this doesn’t give you the ick you know you’re in too deep… 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Less emails, more socks.
Seen as thought the camp has been a tit show, just show us them all naked. Or some footage from previous camps we haven’t seen.
Get them in the bloody pool (preferably naked) ffs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You have all well and truly lost me 🤣 I’ve read it all but my brains too busy to concentrate properly today!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I don’t feel as groggy and my headache seems to be going but still feeling dizzy, even when I’m lay down 🤯
My friends dropping me some lateral flows off later as I know it can be a sign of covid, but I also read online last night thst people have been feeling dizzy a week after the moderna so god knows.

My other friends just sent me this too… so now even my friends friends are fully aware of my obsession with Mase!
Hope you feel better soon and that is is just after effects from your jab x

I’ve stayed off the thread mainly because I’ve lost a bit of heart to be honest. Also because I thought I was getting on everyone’s nerves 🤣🤣
Never!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.