Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Portugal? For starters footballers only go to Mykonos, Ibiza and Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Exactly I’m sure Gareth will be thrilled at him sunning himself in Portugal. Why don’t people see it for what it is. Another insta hoe wanting attention
Are you sure it’s Portugal?? I think the poor little lamb probably meant Portsmouth. They sound kinda similar 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is definitely something wrong today. We've gone to pot and Tumblr are talking about normalising vaginas.

Screenshot_20210909-213144_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Portugal? For starters footballers only go to Mykonos, Ibiza and Dubai

No offence judging by said insta hoe stories. That place don’t seem his thing. Can imagine him staying at a hotel that’s looks like it’s out of the 1900s. Plus the dinner by the piano with his gums pissing blood. Yep can see it now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No offence judging by said insta hoe stories. That place don’t seem his thing. Can imagine him staying at a hotel that’s looks like it’s out of the 1900s. Plus the dinner by the piano with his gums pissing blood. Yep can see it now 😂😂
He’s probably at home still convincing Tony and Debs to take him to five guys while eating his body weight in Nutella cookies and peanut M&ms 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn’t you hear her following him means he scootered off to meet her. 😂
I’m going to unfollow and then re follow him to get his attention, hopefully then he appears in my bed 😇

Also, he clearly doesn’t watch voldy’s social medias as he doesn’t even have the passwords for his own. #AccessDenied

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s probably at home still convincing Tony and Debs to take him to five guys while eating his body weight in Nutella cookies and peanut M&ms 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly. Can’t see him hoping on a plane when he not officially withdrawn from the England squad. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Had to go and have a look myself, I notice she read my pancakes and maple syrup smut 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.