Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll send you my PayPal 😂😂

Trent is my mood to this England camp. Boring 😂😂
Me sat wondering what the duck the England media team think they’re playing at…🤣

4A74CA83-CD25-4689-85AD-8B5A8DA6C696.png
Where’s this info come from?

Oh just seen it here too…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
This camp is just not the one 😴 usually we get content, we all have a giggle and mason is present. This time…. It’s a tit show.

I knew I hated this camp when mason was out and ESR was in 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well, I was going to miss the first match anyway but I guess it doesn’t matter now 😂 tumblr teens will give me Tink gifs if anything interesting happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
what’s going on this afternoon!? This is a shambles. Has Dec got sympathy pains?! Or is he really going round to look after Mase with Five Guys?! Is there something in the Surrey water, we are all illl at the same time!

I’m going back to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I fully appreciate this isn't a Harry thirst thread but whoever (sorry I can't remember) posted the Harry TikTok the other day has ruined me.

I thought I'd got over Harry. Clearly not.

I’m obsessed with him 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
what’s going on this afternoon!? This is a shambles. Has Dec got sympathy pains?! Or is he really going round to look after Mase with Five Guys?! Is there something in the Surrey water, we are all illl at the same time!

I’m going back to bed.
He heard mason and Nathan were en route to Dubai and wanted in

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve not long got home and watched the teeth video again. Only just realised he’s wearing a lush blue tracksuit 😍😍 we need more please Masey!
Hope you’re feeling better @jflurker93

@irishgal2013 you need to become a PI!
Also I noticed he followed Salt Bae last night. I’m half expecting him to pop up in the restaurant ordering the £10k golden steak…..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.