Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank x Yeah and no, still not heard from my Drs yet though :mad:

How are you after your fall?
Talk about useless! Hope they get in contact soon :mad:

I’m ok thanks, skins a bit colourful today but suppose it makes a change from the usual plain pale:ROFLMAO:

If anyone wondering why the teens of this generation are f ucked. My interact with one proves this. She thought I was telling her to numb her mouth 😂😂😂😂😂
Outstanding :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If anyone wondering why the teens of this generation are f ucked. My interact with one proves this. She thought I was telling her to numb her mouth 😂😂😂😂😂
I have a teen - I really hope she’s not that much of a dipshit! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesterdays training video is up… enjoyed the yoga content 🤪 Spicey is nowhere to be seen… probably getting one of those best friend necklaces made up with Mase’s shark teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks everyone, still feeling ropey so i’ve decided to abandon work and come home!

Currently walking home for some fresh air as I got a lift to work today 🙃

Me for the rest of the day.

14B6EFC8-1960-4522-88CC-54E73DBCA153.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What I don't get is why they don't just post about Dec like they did with the others.

Reactions: 2
They do seem to be being a lot more guarded about everything this time. I’m taking it very personally 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.