Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not long got home and watched the teeth video again. Only just realised he’s wearing a lush blue tracksuit 😍😍 we need more please Masey!
Hope you’re feeling better @jflurker93

@irishgal2013 you need to become a PI!
Also I noticed he followed Salt Bae last night. I’m half expecting him to pop up in the restaurant ordering the £10k golden steak…..
Saw that. Wonder was he there at some point. Salt bae put up today his last day in London.

Reactions: 2
I’ve not long got home and watched the teeth video again. Only just realised he’s wearing a lush blue tracksuit 😍😍 we need more please Masey!
Hope you’re feeling better @jflurker93

@irishgal2013 you need to become a PI!
Also I noticed he followed Salt Bae last night. I’m half expecting him to pop up in the restaurant ordering the £10k golden steak…..
That’s a bit of a step up from Five Guys…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He ain’t gonna be able to chew any steak after having his teeth out…hoping he takes his family and not a date 😂😂

• Haha
Saw that. Wonder was he there at some point. Salt bae put up today his last day in London.
Yeah I thought that too. Either he’s been or has been invited. Not sure how well it would go down being seen at a restaurant when you’ve pulled a sicky 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Also had a bit of a laugh last night. My fbi skills have got out on IG. Had a fan page I’ve spoken to her once or twice before messaged me about whether I knew if mason was dating a certain insta hoe. Why me leave me alone. 😂😂😂😂
i don’t wanna be a witch (in j’amies voice) but I don’t think masons would date an insta hoe, quick shag maybe but he’s more clued up than to date one… I would hope anyway 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought that too. Either he’s been or has been invited. Not sure how well it would go down being seen at a restaurant when you’ve pulled a sicky 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No Gareth I swear that wasn’t me on salt bae’s insta story last night

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mason if you want to take me when we’re both better, I’m free.

Currently eating another Marks & Spencers microwave meal, boujee yet again!

I hope salt bae does veggie options though 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this sounds a lot like that time in primary school I said I was sick but managed to stuff a cream cake down my gob that very same day 👀✌🏻

• Haha
i don’t wanna be a witch (in j’amies voice) but I don’t think masons would date an insta hoe, quick shag maybe but he’s more clued up than to date one… I would hope anyway 😂
I agree think he clued up to spot a clout chaser.

Can’t believe Mase is pulling a sicky to bugger off to salt bae. Rest of us left out to dry eating sausage baguettes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mason if you want to take me when we’re both better, I’m free.

Currently eating another Marks & Spencers microwave meal, boujee yet again!

I hope salt bae does veggie options though 👀
Veggie... I mean, if you like salads 😂
My ex took me to his restaurant and it is as overrated as you imagine.
I'd rather have the M&S meal, to be honest.

• Haha
If anyone wondering why the teens of this generation are f ucked. My interact with one proves this. She thought I was telling her to numb her mouth 😂😂😂😂😂

They really are stupid....

So 68 people voted on the poll in the last thread 👀👀

I'm always shocked when I see how many people vote in comparison to us that post regularly!
How many of those are by the teens that hate us?? :unsure::unsure:

@jflurker93 hope you feel better now!

Sad that Spicy is missing internationals too...Is this besties solidarity?

• Haha
  • Heart
Wonder if Mase will be well enough to go and watch the match Friday night? If he needs a ticket he can have my husband’s, I know who I’d rather go with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess I’ll stay at home with Chilly and order an indian then whilst Mase takes Debs and T for salt bae steak!

I’ve had a nap, had my microwave meal which is actually pretty tasty for a 4 min meal, and I’ve put Big Hero 6 on 😇

I must be having sympathy concussion for my husband or something…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess I’ll stay at home with Chilly and order an indian then whilst Mase takes Debs and T for salt bae steak!

I’ve had a nap, had my microwave meal which is actually pretty tasty for a 4 min meal, and I’ve put Big Hero 6 on 😇

I must be having sympathy concussion for my husband or something…
With Chilly? Not Lukey, poor bloke 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.