Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know why Dec withdrew? Injury or illness?
Maybe he misses Mase, and couldn't handle being there without his bff. I did that kind of thing in primary school, just so I wouldn't be anywhere without my bff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe he misses Mase, and couldn't handle being there without his bff. I did that kind of thing in primary school, just so I wouldn't be anywhere without my bff.
i read that it was due to discomfort in the thigh

Reactions: 1
Illness. But it's funnier to think he didn't want to go because Mase and Luke aren't there 😂 while wishing him a speedy recovery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like everything has been absolute chaos since hat trick weekend. Since then everything had gone doolally 🤣🥺
It kind of has but I refused to believe we peaked then 😂
That being said since no one (except for the Kai video) gives us good content, I'm going to watch old Germany's Next Top Model, which never fails to make me happy 😂
My favourite episodes are the ones where they have to shoot with the male models and, even though no one talked about kisses, they all freak out about having to kiss the boys. And the one where Heidi catches them buying eye cream and chocolate and they decide to hide it from her in the garden...in LA 🙈 what a show!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what’s going on this afternoon!? This is a shambles. Has Dec got sympathy pains?! Or is he really going round to look after Mase with Five Guys?! Is there something in the Surrey water, we are all illl at the same time!

I’m going back to bed.
He's got to go look after his husband. Make sure that the only thing Mason swallows whole is Declan's dick, not a whole burger. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Not sure how they expect him to smile after he’s just had his teeth pulled out 🤣 I still think ya look cute Masey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Not sure how they expect him to smile after he’s just had his teeth pulled out 🤣 I still think ya look cute Masey!
‘No kidding he’s got gaws in his mouth!’ 🤣🤣🤣

But yeah, you’re still beautiful and I still love you Mase 🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I fully appreciate this isn't a Harry thirst thread but whoever (sorry I can't remember) posted the Harry TikTok the other day has ruined me.

I thought I'd got over Harry. Clearly not.

Thankyou. I will never be over him, but I’d like to be under him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.