Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do seem to be being a lot more guarded about everything this time. I’m taking it very personally 🤣
It sounds a bit chaotic, wonder if they don’t want to publicise how chaotic it really is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also had a bit of a laugh last night. My fbi skills have got out on IG. Had a fan page I’ve spoken to her once or twice before messaged me about whether I knew if mason was dating a certain insta hoe. Why me leave me alone. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also had a bit of a laugh last night. My fbi skills have got out on IG. Had a fan page I’ve spoken to her once or twice before messaged me about whether I knew if mason was dating a certain insta hoe. Why me leave me alone. 😂😂😂😂
You should start charging for your FBI skills

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It sounds a bit chaotic, wonder if they don’t want to publicise how chaotic it really is :ROFLMAO:
Well, the German squad isn't doing much better. They got to Wolfsburg, one of the players tested positive and now we have 5 players self-isolating. Two were injured so they had to go back home and they're literally asking players from team's from the area to go train with the team because they need more players for training 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She was in a tizz as someone had put stuff on TikTok 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I fully appreciate this isn't a Harry thirst thread but whoever (sorry I can't remember) posted the Harry TikTok the other day has ruined me.

I thought I'd got over Harry. Clearly not.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m home and tucked up in bed.
Somehow feel a bit better already, I think I’m just allergic to the office atm.

Surely they’ve got a new person in managing the media and they’re just not up to scratch?
Unless they didn’t get our list of demands this time?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Surely they’ve got a new person in managing the media and they’re just not up to scratch?
Rest up love. 😘

The whole camp just seems a little weird this time.

Allergic to the office? Sounds like a real thing to me 🤷‍♀️ 😂

By the way, I'm watching a video about BMTH and the guy (who likes the band a lot) says that they used to be a band with a bit of hype because they had a cute frontman 😂 We don't disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyway my fbi update. Concluded that they weren’t dating as he doesn’t follow her and she use to follow him and like loads of his posts but unfollowed. She probably got the hump. also her best mate is that thirst bag talia. Surely she wouldn’t make thirst videos about her mate fella. Fbi over and out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Allergic to the office? Sounds like a real thing to me 🤷‍♀️ 😂

By the way, I'm watching a video about BMTH and the guy (who likes the band a lot) says that they used to be a band with a bit of hype because they had a cute frontman 😂 We don't disagree.
I think it could be, might put in a request to work from home for the foreseeable.

Cute? He’s more than bloody cute. I love him and I knew I was going to lose my head when I saw them live, but seeing him in person was something else. He’s an absolute angel but in person he’s even more dreamy.

That’s why I’m terrified of seeing Mason at the City game, it’s going to send my obsession into overdrive 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watching England in the cricket, commentator said something that tickled me

“ he’s put it right in the slot, put it straight in the slot”

just made me giggle🤣

Allergic to the office 😂 this is why I’m glad to be going part time!

• Haha
Anyway my fbi update. Concluded that they weren’t dating as he doesn’t follow her and she use to follow him and like loads of his posts but unfollowed. She probably got the hump. also her best mate is that thirst bag talia. Surely she wouldn’t make thirst videos about her mate fella. Fbi over and out.
Where do we send the 40 quid? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dying at my brother texting me to tell me there is a new video with Kai (and his bf) on youtube 😂
The family that obsessess over football together...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.