Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’ve watched the video another 5000 times and shown it to people I work with. I think it’s the confidence 🥵 the fact he a) still thinks he looks as good as ever b) knows that people would pay big money for his manly teeth 😂 and c) this is actual mason content, not just at training but him, a bit more raw. More of this please mase!!

also, the little slurpyslurp kills me every.single.time
I’ve watched it a good few times already this morning.

It’s the way he laughs at his own joke too, “I ain’t got no teeth”.

I showed my dad and he went “all those people waiting for dentist appointment and he jumps the queue”

Dad I don’t think he’s rocked up to his local nhs dentist demanding his teeth are pulled, he’s probably paid a small fortune at a top of the range clinic 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how the men in your lives find ways to criticise the video 😂 😂
My brother thought it was hilarious. Bit cringey but I guess we can agree with that 🙈😂

I’ve watched it a good few times already this morning.

It’s the way he laughs at his own joke too, “I ain’t got no teeth”.

I showed my dad and he went “all those people waiting for dentist appointment and he jumps the queue”

Dad I don’t think he’s rocked up to his local nhs dentist demanding his teeth are pulled, he’s probably paid a small fortune at a top of the range clinic 🙈

Mase strutting into the dentist, pushing the peasants out the way…

I love how the men in your lives find ways to criticise the video 😂 😂
My brother thought it was hilarious. Bit cringey but I guess we can agree with that 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of cringe videos and men’s arses who I’m so far up I wear them like a smurf hat…

This knocked me sick the first time I watched it but I am still a simp for Oli Sykes 🥵💦

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Speaking of cringe videos and men’s arses who I’m so far up I wear them like a smurf hat…

This knocked me sick the first time I watched it but I am still a simp for Oli Sykes 🥵💦

what did I just watch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I love it 😂 😂
That's what you say to him, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh saw this and thought of you @jflurker93 since you’ve never been, maybe you could go with him for research… 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
I love it 😂 😂
That's what you say to him, right?
Absolutely I would say that to him!!
I love him more than life itself!

I’m often asked who I like more, him or Mason but it’s too hard to decide. For a start theres 12 years between them 😂😂😂

what did I just watch 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly I don’t know if tik tok is a blessing or a nightmare for these men in my life 😂

• Haha
Ok I’ve watched the video another 5000 times and shown it to people I work with. I think it’s the confidence 🥵 the fact he a) still thinks he looks as good as ever b) knows that people would pay big money for his manly teeth 😂 and c) this is actual mason content, not just at training but him, a bit more raw. More of this please mase!!

also, the little slurpyslurp kills me every.single.time
I love that his first thought, even when totally off his face, was that he could make money for charity from it 🥰 love you Mase, what a man

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just a reminder of how gorgeous our chubby bearded daddy is for anyone suffering with the ick like me 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Controversial opinion- I think Shake Shack is better than Five Guys

I also think Nandos is really overrated so I could never be with a footballer they’re all obsessed with the place 🙄

• Haha

I also think Nandos is really overrated so I could never be with a footballer they’re all obsessed with the place 🙄
Not controversial for me. I totally agree.

I love all three, I just love all the food really… 🤣

• Haha

I’ve never had a Shake Shack, feel like I’m missing out now :ROFLMAO: I don’t get the Nando’s hype though, although I expect that is partly to to with being vegetarian😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
well ive been hit with karma, got in work… went really dizzy and nearly fainted 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.